Ford Inside News banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GMfan1111 needs your help choosing what car to review next (last chance)

6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Gmfan1111 
#1 ·
For those that left their suggestions in my last thread thank you for the replies I've gotten some interesting and unique picks but for those that did not have the chance to submit there suggestions for the "posters choice" car review coming up this is your final opportunity. I was going to close the submission period this week but due to the inclement weather here in the Metro Detroit area I've decided to extend the submission period for suggestions until next wednsday (then hopefully start calling dealers thursday or friday). The lucky poster will have his or her suggestion used in my upcoming review and will be credited accordingly in the titles for the review. As a reminder Here are the three criteria everyone has to keep in mind when submitting a suggestion

1. The car has to be currently available for purchase

2. No Mustang or camaro suggestions please I'll be covering those two in a spring time Comparo

3. I'm more than willing to drive a car from any auto manufacturer (American or Foreign).

#3 ·
This would be a really hard one but how bout a Fusion or Milan 6 speed manual?

my buddy has an 07 Milan 5 speed manual, and I am just wondering how the new ones feel.

#4 ·
Thanx for the suggestions so far (all of them so far have had some really awesome picks). Remember the submission period ends next Wednesday and if all goes well with this inaugural posters choice review I will do more of these (probably as a once a month feature for the readers here at Fomoconews.com along with all my other upcoming road tests

#5 ·
here's a handy (LAZY) Link to some earlier suggestions
but
I also like Mbuku's
I would like your opinion on the New Sonata Vs. Malibu and Fusion..
top of the range, 4 cylinder versions
tho won't ask that you drive all 3 (you've already had seat time in the Fusion & Malibu, right GMFan?)
just keep them foremost in mind while reviewing the new Sonata (it IS available already, no?)

&
future suggestion (when they come out)
an Edge vs MKX comparo - - maybe top-model Edge against base MKX?

#7 ·
The submission period for suggestions in the first ever fomoconews.com posters choice review is now over. I have been looking over suggestions as they came in and I have already picked a winner. I will not reveal what car I have chosen just yet But I will give one clue to it's identity (it is not a domestic make) I'll be driving this vehicle tommorow afternoon and have the review up here sometime this weekend thanx again for your input everyone. If you have any questions or last minute suggestions that did not make it past my 12 noon deadline ( I will post the time deadline in future reviews) feel free to shoot a PM my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.