Ford Inside News banner

My new Audi Q7

5K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  ScarredKnightfan 
#1 ·
Sooo....It's official now:

I won't be getting the Conti for now but ordered a 2017 MKZ Black Label Hybrid (White Platinum, Chalet Theme, Pano-Roof, Technology Package, Climate Package and Multi-Contour Seats).

This will be my mother's vehicle.

The reason why I'm not getting the Conti is that I picked up a loaded Audi Q7 last Wednesday. This vehicle is even more expensive than a fully loaded Continental BL so I had to save a bit on the other end - LOL. After all, my mother didn't want to drive a vehicle as large as the Continental and drives a lot for her business - especially during rush hour traffic - and was quite pleased with her current Hybrid.

So here are some pics of my new Audi:

See less See more
#5 ·
so is that one big vent across the dash?

Reactions: mercury_1988
#9 ·
Congrats @LincolnFanFl :joyous:
Love the linear-wood - is that piano black alongside it?
Yes, that's piano black. Audi offers other darker wood-choices with the piano but they are clear and shiny as well and look like a mismatch to me. The linear is a clear-cut contrast.

umm... perhaps you'll volunteer as FiN's offical Aviator-tester...'down the road'?
:thumb:/:angel
Haha..well, who knows? I'm pretty sure the new Aviator will be an awesome vehicle.

#14 · (Edited)
AWESOME ride! Audi design is just unmatched but you certainly pay for it. The Aviator appears to be a next-decade product anyway so it's quite far off. Lincoln is making nice interiors for the money but nothing can match that Q7's style and technology. Lincoln still has a very long way to go in terms of distinctive luxury tech, they only have the basics right now and are certainly operating on a 'last generation' schedule compared to everybody else but the price is definitely right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.