Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next - Ford Inside News Community
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-19-2010, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Focus RS WRC
Post Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next

Filed under: Convertible, Coupe, Budget, Performance, Ford, Design/Style

Ford graphics package for the 2011 Mustang - Click above for high-res image gallery

Heads up, pony fans; Ford has just released the details on its new graphic program for the 2011 Mustang. Just like with the pint-sized Fiesta, the company will let you slather the muscle car in any number of graphics packages to suit your tastes. The designs vary from tasteful stripes and accents to some cringetastic pieces like the "clear hood" 5.0 shown above and various tribal decals. Jersey Shore, here we come.

Ford has priced the most of the vinyl packages at $299, though prices vary depending on how complicated the design is and how much vinyl is used in the process. Near as we can tell, the priciest of the lot are the reverse stripes that cover the majority of the top of the car in the sticky stuf. That package will set you back close to $1,000.

You can even pick from a number of colors to suit your vehicle, including a carbon-fiber look material. Please, for the love of the ponies, stay away from that one. You can play around with the configurator yourself at the Ford site. Word has it that the next vehicle to get the vinyl treatment will be the Taurus starting next month. Stay tuned.

Gallery: 2011 Ford Mustang Graphics

[Source: Ford]Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:59:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Cars Connected / Lincoln / Buick / Pontiac / Genesis / GMC / Chevrolet

2014 BMW X5, 2010 Weistec/Renntech E63 AMG (800hp on 93 octane), 1999 Mazda 626 (visitor beater)
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Focus RS
Re: Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next

Yeah, that mock-up on that Mustang is pretty hideous. Domestic rice. What would that be, Uncle Ben's?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 01:14 AM
Mercury C557
Re: Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next

I kinda like the see-thru hood decal (tho not for myself ... but I'm not really a Mustang customer cough*COUGAR*cough ... yes, that cough might be fatal to me)
like the GT-stripe and reverse-stripe if it's this one

even tho I'm not usually a stripe-fan
- - for the record I don't remember liking ANY of the Fiesta decals ... even tho I'd be more likely to buy a Fiesta than a Mustang ... but PLANNING on owning a Mercurized Focus someday ("Cortina" or "Capri" or "Milanetto" )

[off topic]
tho the USA is not in the top ten rice growing nations (just 1.8% of world's crop),
it IS one of the top THREE rice EXPORTING countries. wiki Link

only 43 shopping days until NAIAS!
today's excuse for a POLL is: What price should the Continental $TART at?
Sponsored Links

custom, ford, graphics, mustang, offering, taurus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page