Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 02:13 AM
2b2
Mercury C557

Re: Still my favorite Lincoln...

in many ways that's my favorite too, SP - except: "the Best is yet to be"

Navi info/pix
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
&
& more...

"The perception that a Lincoln is less, is more important than the reality that Lincoln is more than enough", SP1966
post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 08:21 AM
Ford Explorer

Send a message via AIM to Andrew L

I love the Mark VII and VIII. Before the LS I was seriously considering a VIII but the idea of trading a 99 car in for a 98 car didn't sit well with me.

Now though if I could find a really clean one with low miles I would seriously consider it as a garage queen and only use it on weekends or for fun.
2b2 and hbmf3 like this.

Current Car: 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve Ice Storm 2.0h CVT
Previous Cars
2008 Ford Focus SE Sedan White 2.0L Duratec I4 4 Speed Automatic
2004 Lincoln LS V6 Luxury Cashmere Tri-Coat 3.0L Duratec V6 5 Speed Automatic with SST
1999 Mercury Sable LS Premium Toreador Red Clear Coat Metalic 3.0L Duratec V6 4 Speed Automatic

post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 11:22 AM
Focus RS WRC

Garage

Loved the Mark VII, but never see them anymore. Have been seeing a Mark VIII almost daily as of late. My mom really loved the Mark VIII, wanted to add one to the garage with her Mark V, but health issues took priority
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 11:32 AM
Ford Falcon Ute

Send a message via MSN to falcon lover

Good choice. Good car

FALCON LOVER ____________________________________________

post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Ford Explorer

Send a message via AIM to Andrew L

Let's not forget the special editions!

Current Car: 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve Ice Storm 2.0h CVT
Previous Cars
2008 Ford Focus SE Sedan White 2.0L Duratec I4 4 Speed Automatic
2004 Lincoln LS V6 Luxury Cashmere Tri-Coat 3.0L Duratec V6 5 Speed Automatic with SST
1999 Mercury Sable LS Premium Toreador Red Clear Coat Metalic 3.0L Duratec V6 4 Speed Automatic
post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Ford Ka

Yes! I kind of regret selling mine... And for so cheap! I sold my 91 LSC with 130k miles about a year and a half ago for only $1200. It was just so expensive to own. Something was always going wrong (from the air suspension to the electronics) and parts werent easy to find around my base. It was too much of a money pit for a 22 year old. But I loved driving it and missed it like crazy anytime I was away from it.

I ran into the guy that I sold it to about a month ago; I was glad to see he was still driving it.

Right now I have a 2001 Mustang Bullitt with only 64k miles on it, but i'm thnking about selling it and picking up a low mileage LSC SE. A black one recently sold for 13k at a dealership in Detroit.

My favorite thing about the car was the drive. It was quiet until you got your foot on it, smooth and comfortable until it stiffens up on a turn, enough room for 4 adults, even with a 6'5 driver, huge trunk with automatic close, the auto high beams (i always drove with my high beams on since they automatically turned off when a car was ahead), and most importantly, no one else had one!
2b2, Logans Run and SP1966 like this.
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 03:21 AM
Ford Falcon Ute

Send a message via MSN to falcon lover

This car change the american car design landscape . Is the first american car with aerodinamic flush headligts. This changed the american car's look for ever.

FALCON LOVER ____________________________________________

post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 08:14 AM
Ford Kuga

This was my favorite Lincoln from that time up until now, but if I had to pick one from as far back as my birth year, it would have to be one of the mid-sixties Continental Convertables.

The early bird gets the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 10:59 AM
Ford Focus ZX

It's the car that solidified my love for Lincoln back then. Elegant, powerful looking and just bad ass. All my friends and I had that on our list of dream cars. Still do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page