Ford Inside News Community - View Single Post - Windows8 to 'drive' nextgen MyFordTouch? -
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Andrew L
Ford Falcon Ute
Send a message via AIM to Andrew L
Re: Windows8 to 'drive' nextgen MyFordTouch? -

Originally Posted by ausrutherford View Post
Coming from a matter of quality, Mac is still the best. Repairs would be less often. Seeing Apple's income last quarter, I think customers would be willing to pay a bigger premium for it.
Less often? Highly doubtful. Take it from someone in I.T. I work for UnitedHealth in their I.T. department. There's a reason why Windows and Microsoft still rule in large areas such as corporations. We tried phasing our laptops for our on site nurses and gave them all ipads. It was disaster. They constantly broke and the repairs were outrageous. We ended up switching back to windows based laptops for them. You can be happy to use your mac for home use and swear up and down how superior it is to any windows machine. But when it comes to business Windows is still number one.

Current Car: 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve Ice Storm 2.0h CVT
Previous Cars
2008 Ford Focus SE Sedan White 2.0L Duratec I4 4 Speed Automatic
2004 Lincoln LS V6 Luxury Cashmere Tri-Coat 3.0L Duratec V6 5 Speed Automatic with SST
1999 Mercury Sable LS Premium Toreador Red Clear Coat Metalic 3.0L Duratec V6 4 Speed Automatic
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome