Ford Inside News banner

Autoblog:FPV Cobra Sedan & Ute (AUDM)

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Mbukukanyau 
#1 ·
FPV Cobra Sedan & Ute (AUDM)

While we wait for Ford to let the SVT gang loose on one of the Oval's US-market sedans, it's business as usual in Australia, where the awesome can't be stopped, and the current-gen FPV Falcon isn't going away quietly. Today's evidence: the just-announced FPV Cobra, a limited-edition Boss 302-powered tire incinerator that comes in both sedan and ute form. (Oh, the Boss 302 moniker stands for 302 kilowatts, not cubic inches, btw.) All Cobras are white with blue stripes, and the 5.4L Boss 302 V8 dishes out 404 horses and 398 lb-ft of torque. All that juice is directed aft via a standard 6-speed manual or a ZF 6-speed auto that's available at no additional cost.​

More HERE

See less See more
#3 ·
I really dont know why Ford when it had the chance a lot of years ago didnt make Mercury the sport youth brand imagine
AWD Euro focus Mercury version
AWD Milan Sport with 3.5 turbo
RWD Cougar with twin turbo 3.5 and new Boss
RWD Falcon Ute
RWD Falcon "Mercury version"Marauder with Boss

#7 ·
That sedan is hawt. They couldn't have picked a better color scheme either.

I don't get the ute fascination either.
The "Ute" was invented in Australia and the US copied idea bloated it and you guys call them pickups...

Just like pickups in the US it is a lifestyle choice I own a Territory and an XR6 Turbo Ute.... Why? because I can and its handy when we go camping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.