Bhutto: Osama Dead [Archive] - Ford Inside News Community

: Bhutto: Osama Dead

Mbukukanyau
02-15-2008, 12:46 PM
<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnychOXj9Tg&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>

ndwariga
02-15-2008, 12:57 PM
This is shocking

MERCURYSABLE08
02-15-2008, 01:17 PM
This is shocking

It sure is. And I am a little confused I haven't ever seen this before.

ndwariga
02-15-2008, 01:19 PM
It sure is. And I am a little confused I haven't ever seen this before.
The odd thing is that she says it as a matter of fact, casually even. Knowing she was at one time the Pakistani's PM, she must have had very good access to intellingence not to mention, her network of spys on the ground.

You do not become a third world PM without a very complex network of spys and informers.

jsaylor
02-17-2008, 07:13 PM
I think the greatest likelihood is that she meant Daniel Pearl and simply misspoke. The Sheikh seems an unlikely candidate to murder Bin laden for several reasons not the least of which is the likelihood that he would certainly fear that murdering a man he likely believes to be a hero of Islam would constitute condemnation to Hell.

megeebee
02-18-2008, 07:46 PM
No wonder Al-Qeida murdered her.

ndwariga
02-18-2008, 08:22 PM
No wonder Al-Qeida murdered her.
Al Qaida would like to murder you too. And anyone else they think its an enemy of Islam. At least 99&#37; of Americans qualify.
I would venture to say that Al Qaida are the true enemies of Islam. they profane it and make most people pre-disposed to dislike an otherwise OK faith.

Atomcat68
02-26-2008, 10:09 PM
It is always amazing watching interviews where the reporter doesn't question, challenge, or clarify a statement. Larry King is famous for this. Is the reporter even paying attention?

MaxLegroom
02-27-2008, 10:41 AM
It is always amazing watching interviews where the reporter doesn't question, challenge, or clarify a statement. Larry King is famous for this. Is the reporter even paying attention?What is amazing is that with the amount of news I read or listen to, that this was never brought up in the mainstream media. You'd think that with a media that pounds the news about the war into our heads in the manner that it does, and has the means to report on tragedies that we'd never have heard about as far back as 30 years ago, that this escaped anyone's attention. Perhaps he wasn't paying attention, he seemed to be face down in his script, though. Perhaps, though, it is that here, good news about the war on terrorism is not permitted. Pick one.