Ford Inside News banner

Ford of Thailand shows off facelifted Everest!

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  sccaSVT 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
Is the Everest supposed to be equal to the Explorer??

It looks not bad, but I wonder if it would be set far enough apart for sale here?

#5 ·
Well there must be a new Ranger due out in a few years since it is in need of an overhaul. I think it should be built more like the Frontier with a Crew Cab, but that is just me. The ranger has the worst rear seat, and I should know from owning one. The best people to put in the rear seats were my niece and nephew who were really young.

#6 ·
Its more compact, remember its based off the Ranger.
Oh, just like the original 4-door Explorers. It seems like Ford still wants to keep things specific for local markets. I thought there was supposed to be "One Ford".

Well there must be a new Ranger due out in a few years since it is in need of an overhaul. I think it should be built more like the Frontier with a Crew Cab, but that is just me. The ranger has the worst rear seat, and I should know from owning one. The best people to put in the rear seats were my niece and nephew who were really young.
I think Ford would be doing themselves a favor by offering the next Ranger in regular & crew cabs. Let the Supercab go. The only thing that the crew cab would need would be to have a standard sized bed, not the tiny add-on that most crew cabs come with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.