Mr. Burns Releases Sketch of Next Ka [Archive] - Ford Inside News Community

: Mr. Burns Releases Sketch of Next Ka

Mr. Burns
04-12-2007, 01:15 AM
if you're angry this is a fake, blame the site, you guys dont have a reader's talent section :p

anyways here's my sketch of a Ka:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/mountdoug/jpg446-1.jpg

hope you like!

B.R.
04-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Very nice. The front looks like a mini Mondeo, which is not a bad thing at least to me. The rear reminds me of the Reflex concept too. Nice work.

SobeSVT
04-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Very good Mr. Burns! You have improved tremendously, that is one very good drawing.

I would only suggest you to change the title of the thread from "Ford Releases Sketch of Next Ka" to "Mr. Burns Releases Sketch of Next Ka". That way no one will be confused or angry.

What do you think?

I don't think that FoMoCo News would need to mimic the structiure of GMI. Especially since we are just a fraction of the size they are and will grow according to its own needs. Ndwariga at this point has seen fit to discuss this type of things in The Tavern. However, this doesn't mean that if talented members like you or FordRules begin to show their work more and more in the future, a section for talent wont be created.

Thanks and welcome!

Is this car based on the Mazda2?

Mbukukanyau
04-12-2007, 01:49 PM
if you're angry this is a fake, blame the site, you guys dont have a reader's talent section :p

anyways here's my sketch of a Ka:
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f4/mountdoug/jpg446-1.jpg

hope you like!

Did you ever go to design school?

Mr. Burns
04-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Did you ever go to design school?

unfortunately i cant afford the $27000/year (not including room and board/food etc..) to go to design school, so ive learned everything from scratch by myself.

Very good Mr. Burns! You have improved tremendously, that is one very good drawing.

I would only suggest you to change the title of the thread from "Ford Releases Sketch of Next Ka" to "Mr. Burns Releases Sketch of Next Ka". That way no one will be confused or angry.

What do you think?

I don't think that FoMoCo News would need to mimic the structiure of GMI. Especially since we are just a fraction of the size they are and will grow according to its own needs. Ndwariga at this point has seen fit to discuss this type of things in The Tavern. However, this doesn't mean that if talented members like you or FordRules begin to show their work more and more in the future, a section for talent wont be created.

Thanks and welcome!

Is this car based on the Mazda2?

ok, i changed it ;)

thanks for the comments guys!

ndwariga
04-12-2007, 03:37 PM
One thing is clear, you got talent sir

SobeSVT
04-12-2007, 03:57 PM
One thing is clear, you got talent sir
He does and he is very good at the discussion threads too.

ndwariga
05-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Hopefully the Next Generation makes it to US..
I see some of them with Mexican plates around town here

1931Chevy
05-03-2007, 01:18 AM
That looks like this
http://www.motorpasion.com/images/Ford_Focus_3_2009-1.jpg