Ford Inside News banner

LAIAS 2011: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  cire_1wb 
#1 ·
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Official Photos Revealed
By: Jason Siu
10/11/2011
AutoGuide

It’s been a fun ride waiting for Hyundai to officially reveal the 2013 Genesis Coupe, with spy photos to supposed Photoshop renders to teasers from Hyundai. And now the supposed Photoshop render has been proven to be the real deal, as Hyundai posted a trio of photos showing off the 2013 Genesis Coupe in all its glory.

No surprises yet with what will be under the hood, with Hyundai simply stating that a more powerful V6 engine will be under the hood. Oddly enough, the Hyundai Facebook post also claims that it’ll be a 2012 Genesis model but either way it’s obvious Hyundai has employed its Fluidic Sculpture design philosophy on the new Genesis Coupe.

Full text at link

See less See more
#2 ·
Somehow, I don't really care if Hyundai has successfully managed to graft a Sonata Hybrid nose onto the Genesis coupe. Elevating this car one millimeter above the generic Asian design soup doesn't make it a rival for the style of a Mustang or Camaro.

#4 ·
I agree I think the old front end looks better; this new front end looks awkward

#8 ·
I guess I'm in the minority here 'cause I think the new front end looks rather snazzy.

I have to admit that I didn't care for the rear side window when the car was first introduced. I guess it has sort of grown on me because it really doesn't bother me that much anymore.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.