Ford Inside News banner

2013 Mustang Sneak Peek(s) - facebook

10K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Andrew L 
#1 ·

umm...
We're *supposed to* selectively lighten and enlarge these, right?

See less See more
#6 ·
I really like the look of the new tail lights

#8 ·
I really like the look of the new tail lights
I haven't decided yet
but it's interesting that the parts inside the (reflective?) outlines appear to be body color paint, with black only outside the outlines

if so, they will look very different with light/bright colored paint

&
while I'm at it: #3

#10 ·

#11 ·
Is there an option to add the other two gauges (ammeter and oil pressure) in the speedometer? I hope so. I love it when the gauge package is complete and all centrally located.

I'd also like to see the Ecoboost 3.5L V6 be used for an SVO model - or perhaps a new Mach 1. The original SVO was about balanced performance and the lighter EBV6 would offer that over the 5.0L V8. Like the mid-80's SVOs, an EB model would not be as quick as the V8 but it would handle better, stop shorter, use less fuel, and ride smoother. It might also attract buyers who would never consider a V8 but want real performance. When the '05 Mustang came out, I remember reading that Ford had performed studies and learned that very few people under 30 years old would even consider owning a car with a V8. An EBV6 SVO might attract new sales from these wusses.
:lmao:

#13 ·
The only problem I can think of with a modern breezeway would be that you would lose access from the trunk into the cabin or vice versa.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.