Ford Inside News banner

2013 Ford Fusion / Mondeo Leak? Czech...

8K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Andrew L 
#1 ·
2013 Ford Fusion / Mondeo Leak? Czech...
JANUARY 08, 2012
Carscoop

Tis the weekend of leaks. After pictures of the 2013 Dodge Dart compact sedan made the internet rounds on Saturday, Czech website Auto Forum posted two blown photos of what they say is the 2012 Mondeo, and which as you already know, won't be any different from the 2013 Fusion that will receive its global premiere at the Detroit Auto Show next week.
While the design of Ford's new global mid-size sedan marks a departure from the more conservative North America's Fusion, Mondeo buyers in Europe and other parts of the world will find the styling evolutionary.
The first things you will notice on the new Fusion / Mondeo are the thin headlamps and the very Aston Martin like front grille, both of which were featured on the Frankfurt Motor Show Evos Concept.

Full text at link

See less See more
#5 ·
Yea I think its legit too... Can't wait to see the back, interior, and higher res pics as well

#6 ·
I'm a little disappointed, not completely, but a little for sure. The white grainy image in the iphone app looked pretty good (to be fair it was hard to truely see anything from it), this seems busy however. I'm not a huge fan of polarizing design (ie Hyundai Sonata)

I will reserve true judgement thou when I see the actual reveal.

#12 ·
REPOST!!!

The Wagon is a render I believe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.