Ford Inside News banner

Eclipse

Tags
eclipse
3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ndwariga 
#1 ·
Is Mitsubishi ever going to refresh this car? i used to be pretty competitve in the coupe market, i barely see any now.

#3 ·
I know, but i figured it has some sort of niche still, i still love coupes

#5 ·
i rather wait till Ford makes a coupe again or its a Mustang for me

#7 ·
It's hard to believe that Mitsubishi has crouched away with out giving the Eclipse a chance. I thought the previous version was nice and everyone seemed like they wanted it and customized it. The newer model was not welcomed as much, but I think they might have given up. I just don't hear much good from this Automaker anymore. I think someone will eventually buy them up and eliminate the name. Just my opinion.

#8 ·
you would prefer eclipse over cobalt ss, tell me its not true....
I think i would yes. but i wouldnt buy either, i perfer a Mustang or a Camaro. an ecplise reminds me a bit of the last gen cougar so i have always thought it was a nice car and i still think its the nicest thing mitsu has

#9 ·
I think i would yes. but i wouldnt buy either, i perfer a Mustang or a Camaro. an ecplise reminds me a bit of the last gen cougar so i have always thought it was a nice car and i still think its the nicest thing mitsu has
Pajero/Montero and Evo are the only Mitsubishi's I would consinder owning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.