American Idol finalists team with Ford designers to create their own Fiestas
NEWS

1. Welcome to Ford Inside News General discussion forum for Ford

Welcome to Ford Inside News - a website dedicated to all things Ford.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Ford Inside News today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: American Idol finalists team with Ford designers to create their own Fiestas

Thanks

American Idol finalists team with Ford designers to create their own Fiestas

Courtesy of Autoblog.com
    Link: http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/17/a...-create-own-f/

In case you hadn't noticed, Fox's hit show American Idol is back in full swing, and this is the first week that the competition has been narrowed down to the top 12 finalists. As you might expect, then, it's high time that the annual Ford sponsorship of AI goes into high gear as well.

Each of the Top 12 Idolists teamed up with four of Ford's brightest up-and-coming designers to come up with their own unique take on the Blue Oval's well-regarded Fiesta hatchback. Fans of the show (or fans of the car, we suppose) can enter the Ford Music Video Challenge once per week from March 17 through May 21, 2010, for a chance to win one of the vehicles you see here and a trip to the set of a Ford Music Video shoot. The grand prize winner gets a package that includes a Fiesta with their choice of one of the Top 12 designs and tickets to the AI finale.

We've gallerized a front-three-quarter shot of each contestant's Ford Fiesta design below. You know, each one of them is just so.... unique... that we can't quite goad ourselves into picking a winner. Therefore, we've just placed them in alphabetical order by the Idolists' first names. Feel free to rank them yourselves in the Comments.

JUST A FEW OF THE FIESTA DESIGNS THAT WERE INTERESTING.......

Andrew Garcia's Ford Fiesta

Casey James' Ford Fiesta

Crystal Bowersox's Ford Fiesta

Lacey Brown's Ford Fiesta

Hit the Link for more Fiesta's.
    http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/17/american-idol-finalists-team-with-ford-designers-to-create-own-f/"]http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/17/a...-create-own-f/[/URL]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Ford Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: American Idol finalists team with Ford designers to create their own Fiestas

my favorite is Casey James's - not cuz it's a guitar theme but just for the colors and design elements of "dots, straight lines and curves"
    &
    think Aaron Kelly's has got to be the classiest flaming poultry I've ever seen = it'd be cool on a new Tbird

honorable mentions: Didi Benami & Paige Miles
    some of the others are W.W.T.T.

Thanks

Re: American Idol finalists team with Ford designers to create their own Fiestas

I think the one I would drive around would be Lacey's, or the flaming poultry. Very unique like me I have to say. They should build them then auction them off for charity.

Thanks

not my cup of tea.. but I can see what they are trying

6. Remove Advertisements
    Ford Inside News
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.