Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next
NEWS

1. Welcome to Ford Inside News General discussion forum for Ford

Welcome to Ford Inside News - a website dedicated to all things Ford.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Ford Inside News today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next

Thanks

Post Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next

Filed under: Convertible, Coupe, Budget, Performance, Ford, Design/Style

Ford graphics package for the 2011 Mustang - Click above for high-res image gallery

Heads up, pony fans; Ford has just released the details on its new graphic program for the 2011 Mustang. Just like with the pint-sized Fiesta, the company will let you slather the muscle car in any number of graphics packages to suit your tastes. The designs vary from tasteful stripes and accents to some cringetastic pieces like the "clear hood" 5.0 shown above and various tribal decals. Jersey Shore, here we come.

Ford has priced the most of the vinyl packages at $299, though prices vary depending on how complicated the design is and how much vinyl is used in the process. Near as we can tell, the priciest of the lot are the reverse stripes that cover the majority of the top of the car in the sticky stuf. That package will set you back close to $1,000.

You can even pick from a number of colors to suit your vehicle, including a carbon-fiber look material. Please, for the love of the ponies, stay away from that one. You can play around with the configurator yourself at the Ford site. Word has it that the next vehicle to get the vinyl treatment will be the Taurus starting next month. Stay tuned.

Gallery: 2011 Ford Mustang Graphics

[Source: Ford]Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:59:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

Read more...
    The Lincoln Owners Group / Buick / Cars Connected / Pontiac / Genesis / GMC / Chevrolet

2010 Renntech E63 AMG (595hp for now), 2000 Audi S4 (600hp/700hp race gas - for sale), 2012 Lexus LS460L, 2013 Lexus RX350

2. Remove Advertisements
    Ford Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next

Yeah, that mock-up on that Mustang is pretty hideous. Domestic rice. What would that be, Uncle Ben's?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 Times in 973 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Ford now offering custom graphics for Mustang, Taurus is next

I kinda like the see-thru hood decal (tho not for myself ... but I'm not really a Mustang customer cough*COUGAR*cough ... yes, that cough might be fatal to me)
    also
    like the GT-stripe and reverse-stripe if it's this one

even tho I'm not usually a stripe-fan
    - - for the record I don't remember liking ANY of the Fiesta decals ... even tho I'd be more likely to buy a Fiesta than a Mustang ... but PLANNING on owning a Mercurized Focus someday ("Cortina" or "Capri" or "Milanetto" )

[off topic]
    tho the USA is not in the top ten rice growing nations (just 1.8% of world's crop),
    it IS one of the top THREE rice EXPORTING countries. wiki Link
    Last edited by 2b2; 08-20-2010 at 01:26 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Ford Inside News
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.