for a Merry Mercury Crimmas - eBay

6K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  SobeSVT 
#1 ·
thanks to ClassyEldo @ C&G
the purrfect gift for a Mercury lover:
1973 Mercury Cougar Convertible - "cougar73216" @ eBay

^ Lots of pix!

borrowing from ClassyEldo's description:
It is extraordinary for its rare color combination (very classy) and its clean undercarriage and under the doors--basically, it appears free of corrosion--quite uncommon for the seventies Ford products. The after market wheels give an attractive "stance" to the car also. Of course, in 1973, the neat sequential turn signals were still present...
...This example features the tasteful application of the hood ornament of a newer model Mercury Cougar. Overall, this is a rare collectible!

Only 4½ days to go!

(disclaimer: Other than admiring it, I have no affiliation with the seller or car)
(( PM me for my email, phone and delivery address
))

See less See more
#2 ·
I am usually distrustful of people who can't spell "convertible" but this car shows that has been loved and very well taken for. . . he is also a true Mercury aficionado, did you see the Grand Marquis is his garage?

$25K is too much money for a 73 Cougar I think. But who knows, the 73 was the last Cougar convertible ever.

#3 ·
I am usually distrustful of people who can't spell "convertible" but this car shows that has been loved and very well taken for. . . he is also a true Mercury aficionado, did you see the Grand Marquis is his garage?

$25K is too much money for a 73 Cougar I think. But who knows, the 73 was the last Cougar convertible ever.
I believe that was the last year for the Mustang based Cougar too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.