Yokohama YK580
NEWS

1. Welcome to Ford Inside News General discussion forum for Ford

Welcome to Ford Inside News - a website dedicated to all things Ford.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Ford Inside News today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yokohama YK580

Thanks

Yokohama YK580

Anyone have any experince with these tires? Thinking about them for my 2009 F150. There are only a couple of reviews listed from that I see. i am looking for something that is quiet, and hopefully keep my MPG at the same or maybe a little better. Last time I switched some goodyear wranglers (on a ranger) to some dunlops, it ended up dropping MPG by almost 2.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Ford Inside News
    Advertisements

Thanks

Re: Yokohama YK580

Also bought some wheels this weekend $200 for all 4. When looking at new trucks last year I really wanted one with these wheels, but ended up buying used. I never really liked the wheel that was on the truck and planned on switching them out at some point, which will be in a couple of weeks now.

wheels.jpg

Focus RS
    Thanks

I have them on my Subaru Legacy (far cry from an F150 size wise). I really like them. They are pretty quiet, give a nice ride, and I noticed a small bump in fuel economy. I have read a few other positive reviews, but there is not a lot out there yet as they are so new. They handle pretty good dry and in the rain for an affordable tire. I am very pleased with purchase, and hope they live up to their mileage rating.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VinceL View Post
    I have them on my Subaru Legacy (far cry from an F150 size wise). I really like them. They are pretty quiet, give a nice ride, and I noticed a small bump in fuel economy. I have read a few other positive reviews, but there is not a lot out there yet as they are so new. They handle pretty good dry and in the rain for an affordable tire. I am very pleased with purchase, and hope they live up to their mileage rating.
    Thanks! When I searched on discount for my truck they are one of the tires that come up, however when reading their specs, they say bigger sizes for passenger and CUV....so that makes me wonder if they are really suitable for the truck. I guess when i finally go in I will see what they say.

Ford Ka
    Thanks

I put them on my 2007 Honda S2000. They are incredible!! Very responsive, quiet, and comfortable. I am impressed.

Focus RS
    Thanks

I've since put a couple of thousand miles on them and still like them. I'd give them a thumbs up.

Ford Ka
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VinceL View Post
    Hey VinceL... you are saying right and i am fully agree with your words and Thoughts.... Good Response... :) Best of luck...
    no spam

Focus RS
    Thanks

I have put another couple of thousand miles on them, and my opinion hasn't changed. They also seem to be wearing well, so I'll add that to the list of likes :)

Ford Ka
    Thanks

any specific functionality in this tire, one of mine friend used to this and he advice me ever to try it. But I am afraid what is such a nice thing in it that he condense me to use it?

12. Remove Advertisements
    Ford Inside News
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.