Ford Inside News banner

NAIAS 2013: Lincoln Concept Leaked

Tags
leaked naias
14K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  TaurusSHO 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
Can't tell if its a coupe or not. So far it's very reminiscent of the MKT concept. Want to see better shots when it gets revealed for real.

#8 ·
Ok definitely a 4 door now, but wow look at that wheel base! it has great proportions

#14 ·
Remember the MKZ concept, how close it was to actual.
Well..........
I am guessing the real MKC will have a bench rear seat, although I would like it to have captain seats like the concept as an option

#15 ·
...I cant really see any other car's design in this...
well, I *am* prejudiced but the very first pic reminded me of one of my MKE chop's (Link)
which was based on the V40

from what I see, kinda surprised by how much shoulder sculpting there is,
would seem to take away from interior width BUT this is a concept...

re: the wheelbase

#18 ·
Front overhang on the MKC concept is not as long as it is on the Escape. Proportions look better on the MKC

#19 ·
I am guessing the real MKC will have a bench rear seat, although I would like it to have captain seats like the concept as an option
Let's see, if you were Lincoln, and you wanted to further differentiate a compact CUV, which is so hard to do, and you offered captains chairs in your other products..........hmmm.......

#25 ·
http://www.autoblog.com/2013/01/13/lincoln-mkc-concept-shows-real-promise/

High res pics here ^^

Also it does not have the same wheelbase as the Escape:
"Dimensionally, the MKC Concept isn't far off of the Escape, thought there are some important variances. At 106.9 inches long, this Lincoln rides atop a slightly longer wheelbase than the Ford (105.9), and at 179.3 inches overall, it spans 1.2 inches longer, too."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.