Ford Inside News banner

NAIAS 2013: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Facelift

7K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Logans Run 
#1 ·
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Brings New Looks, Diesel Option and 8-Speed Auto
JANUARY 13, 2013
Carscoop

Good news for those of you who felt itchy about waiting until the Detroit auto show to open its doors to the press on Monday to learn about the 2014 Grand Cherokee, as a comprehensive image gallery along with the first info on the refreshed Jeep model were shared on the internet today.

In its current form, the Grand Cherokee has only been in the market since summer of 2010 (as a 2011 model in North America) or about two and-a-half years, yet the facelift brings notable changes to the mid-size model beginning with its appearance.

The front end of the Jeep has been redesigned and now sports newly shaped headlamps similar in styling to those of the latest Chrysler 300 and a less flashy seven-slot grille along with a new bumper.

At the back, we find a new set of LED tail lamps and a redesigned tail gate and bumper that help give the Grand Cherokee a little bit more character on this end.

See less See more
#6 ·
Front end got fat

#8 ·
I didn't think it would be possible to improve the looks of an already good looking vehicle, but Jeep has done it with the 2014 version of the Grand Cherokee. I think the changes to the front and rear look more finished and integrated into the overall design. The only aspect that I think is a little questionable is the shape of the headlights, which look a little too similar to the headlight shape found on the Chrysler 300. Other than that, I think the exterior updates look great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.