Ford Inside News banner

Chicago: Ford Press Conference Schedule

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  scford58 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
I was hoping Lincoln was going to have something but I guess MKC is going to hold them over till NY when the production one is shown

#3 ·
Lincoln should have a conference at every major show. Even with no new concept or vehicle, they should show a special limited edition of one or several vehicles.

#5 ·
Lincoln should have a conference at every major show. Even with no new concept or vehicle, they should show a special limited edition of one or several vehicles.
not sure I see any point to a press conference with no news
tho
I'd like to see them have them of each step of a developing Bespoke Program

edit
found this
The 2nd event is a "social media" gathering. Basically, Ford invited a bunch of people from its various social media focus groups to a party at the Ford display. Only the first event involves a vehcile debut.​

#6 ·
apparently I had the dates right but the days of the week wrong
Chicago starts tomorrow, Thursday
&

at 8 am the webcams are supposed to go live

& found elsewhere
FreePress:
Ford announced it is introducing a new OlsbergsMSE-built Fiesta ST GRC (global rallycross) race car based on the production car. It will be driven by Tanner Foust and Brian Deegan, who will be in Chicago for the unveiling of the new GRC race car...

#7 ·
I love the Chicago Show can't wait to see what might be coming from Ford.

Chicago was where Mercury unveiled all of it's new and latest/greatest products the majority of the time. I certainly miss all of that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.