Ford Inside News banner

new lincoln videos

Tags
videos
5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  2b2 
#1 ·
#4 ·
These are older videos.
I have heard people complain about them. Not sure why, I like them.
I don't hate them, but they don't move me in any way. I love the classics, yet that is what I really notice and remember about them, not sure that was the goal. On the other hand I really don't have any idea what I would do that would be better.

Maybe my issue is I want Lincoln to succeed badly and that personal investment has me expecting/hoping for more. Hopefully the marketing people are correct and these adds are a hit with their target market!

#5 ·
The problem with showing Lincoln's past, it that the classics upstage the present vehicles.

I am starting to come to the realization that the reason I still car about Lincoln, is because of what they offered in the past, and not what they are doing today.

#7 ·
These are older videos.
I have heard people complain about them. Not sure why, I like them.
These are actually remakes. If you notice at the end it says NOW in showrooms. Interesting.

#9 ·
check this, I didn´t know Lincoln sell in Korea

the mkz has different tail lamps
and the mkx has the turn signal (tail lamp) diferent
Yea they are sold in South Korea and the MKX and Navi are sold in Japan. They are also sold in the middle east. Thanks for posting tho, love the clear tail lights!

#13 ·
in keeping with this thread's title:
Lincoln Taps New Vimeo Creative Service - AdWeek.com
Video platform looks to lure brands with talent[/color

By Christopher Heine
April 23, 2013

...Vimeo's new service, dubbed Brand Creative Fund, which connects marketers with filmmakers and videographers for digital video campaigns.

Lincoln Motor Company is the service's launch partner, running a video series today through May 21. The Detroit brand—which has showed an inclination for digital experimentation lately—selected four filmmakers from numerous other candidates on Vimeo's platform. They've been commissioned to expand Lincoln's "Hello, Again" initiative that's been in play since December, as their work gets revealed every Tuesday for the next month on Lincoln's Vimeo channel...

Lincoln's "Hello, Again" Vimeo channel

(which I doubt will load for me with my "misbehaving" connection
)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.