Ford Inside News banner
26K views 72 replies 19 participants last post by  joseodiaga4 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Re: spy photos mkC

Either they changed alot from the concept...or that is rather the next MkX. Im leaning to the latter.

It much more upright, like the current MkX. Also, the swoop upward on the front fender is there, which the current MkX has but the MkC concept didnt have.

#3 ·
Re: spy photos mkC

Either they changed alot from the concept...or that is rather the next MkX. Im leaning to the latter.

It much more upright, like the current MkX. Also, the swoop upward on the front fender is there, which the current MkX has but the MkC concept didnt have.
you are right, it does look like the mkx and they mention the production version of the mkc will look like the concept

#7 ·
That is the MKC IMO. It does appear far more angular than the sexy concept but I think that is due to the padding, not the sheet metal. As for the from fender arches, looking at it I think that is again, padding used to lead us in the wrong direction. The car is smaller the the X, and the greenhouse that can be seen sure appears to follow the C concept.

Edit: Even the padding on the back end is MKC, the tailgate opening is clearly for a clamshell type door which would signal that the C is in fact going to be 99% what the concept was!!

#11 ·
Someone pointed out on autoblog that the bulges could be fake to throw everyone off

#12 ·
I'm still trying to load pix and comparos...
...Edit: Even the padding on the back end is MKC, the tailgate opening is clearly for a clamshell type door which would signal that the C is in fact going to be 99% what the concept was!!
- the clamshell tailgate could be a new Lincoln characteristic - s'why I put one on my new Navi chop
- interesting imho is the DEEP hole in the lower fascia (2.7/2.9EB?)
- the C-pillar doesn't match the current X
- whatever platform, could be just a cooling mule with old or cobbled body panels

lost the rest of my first post :(

#15 ·
DOES match the Escape

&
remembered:
this web-photo-LEAK is really a slap in the face for NYC's autoshow...
OR
Lincoln is just hiding from GM's debuts!!
they should see what cadillac does and make it better.....that´s my opinion for the navigator, wait until cadillac reveal the escalade, and make the navigator better! with everything that the escalade has and more! :rock:

#17 ·
#19 ·

Attachments

#24 ·
From what I can see....the whole overall look is to high to be MKC. There are glass vent windows on the front doors similar to the MKZ that were not on the MKC Concept.

This could be the next MKX which will be an enlarged version fo the C to keep the "look" familiar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.