Ford Inside News banner

Minor Flex Changes

Tags
flex minor
2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  artandcolour 
#1 ·
Some of the Flex's facial features bother me a little, I have asked some friends, and the same features bother them as well.

So what do you think of these changes to the Flex? Which one do you like the best?

See less See more
#2 ·
Some of the Flex's facial features bother me a little, I have asked some friends, and the same features bother them as well. The First image, is quite obviously the original, i put it there so you can compare and contrast.

So what do you think of these changes to the Flex? Which one do you like the best?

#3 ·
i like the bottom one most. i like the wraparound turn signals in the original, and you kept them in this one. i Like your added chrome grille bars in the bottom opening. it bothers me when the top grille texture doesn't match the bottom one, and it rarely does.

i use my foglights quite a bit though. i think i would miss them if i didn't have them.

#4 ·
i like the bottom one most. i like the wraparound turn signals in the original, and you kept them in this one. i Like your added chrome grille bars in the bottom opening. it bothers me when the top grille texture doesn't match the bottom one, and it rarely does.

i use my foglights quite a bit though. i think i would miss them if i didn't have them.
Is this better?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.