Ford Inside News banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 500 Results
  1. Ford Corporate News
    Ford Performance - 2015 SEMA Ford Ford Motor Company and the new Ford Performance group will power into Las Vegas next month, showcasing 28 customized vehicles and delivering several exciting announcements for the 2015 SEMA show. For Fords latest SEMA news follow #FordSEMA. Check out...
  2. Monthly Sales Results
    GM Posts Sixth Consecutive Jump in Retail Market Share MediaGM.com .... .Pdf chart • Chevrolet retail sales up 19 percent • Best September for Chevrolet Malibu retail sales in 10 years • Chevrolet crossovers up 49 percent; pickups up 22 percent • GMC crossovers up 20 percent; pickups up 32...
  3. Ford Truck Discussion
    Eight days; One-Fifty, as in 2015 F-150; how it started, progressed and ended in just over a week. It all started two weeks ago, I had to run to the post-office at lunch, and since my boss was on the road, and the Ford Dealer was “almost” in the path of my return route, I figured I’d stop by...
  4. Ford SUV/Crossover Discussion
    The new Ford Edge repeated it's Good performance in the Moderate Overlap test and scored an Acceptable rating in the Small Overlap test which is the first time the Edge is being tested in this category. Overall the Edge once again earned "Top Safety Pick" but failed to earn "Top Safety Pick +"...
  5. CARiD.com
    Sometimes you need to haul around the stuff with over-sized dimensions or something that's simply doesn't fit in the bed because it's already full. A bed rack can seriously improve your Fords functionality and loading capacity which is always useful for a work truck. The lightweight yet strong...
  6. Ford Car Discussion
    I got this for the next couple of days on my business trip to Ft. Lauderdale. Any questions?
  7. CARiD.com
    If you want to enhance your driving experience and get some extra HPs as a bonus, check out our cat-back exhaust system by Corsa. This exhaust system will dramatically increase the speed of exhaust gases, which will result in higher HPs and torque gains, unlocking the full potential of your...
  8. FIN Auto Show Coverage
    @ AutoGuide.com 10. Volkswagen Tiguan 9. Jaguar F-Pace 8. Infiniti Q30 7. Ferrari 488 Spider & Lamborghini Huracan Spyder 6. Audi e-tron quattro concept 5. Bentley Bentayga . . . . . . 4. Nissan Crossover Concept 3. Ferrari F12 GTO 2. Hyundai N 2025 Vision Gran Turismo 1. . . . also See the...
  9. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford Mustang: World’s Best-Selling Sports Car in Early 2015 Production Begins on Right-Hand-Drive Model Ford | August 8, 2015 - Mustang is the world’s best-selling sports car in the first half of 2015, according to IHS Automotive global registration data - Global Mustang momentum continues...
  10. FIN Auto Show Coverage
    1st euro spec Edge images released today along with FoE IAA media kit Focus is on SUV and AWD, aka updated EcoSport, new bits for Kuga (SYNC 2 & some new exterior paint colours) , and euro spec Edge. The Edge was supposed to hit dealerships in November, now they are saying 1st quarter 2016...
  11. FIN Auto Show Coverage
    2015 LA Auto Show Offer 50 Debuts Leftlane | September 3, 2015 This year's Los Angeles auto show will play host 30 world debuts and another 20 North American debuts, the show's organizers announced on Thursday. No longer a small fry on the auto show circuit, 2015 will mark the LA show's...
  12. Monthly Sales Results
    forgot to get this started... ...will move the separate F-L sales thread to this section eventually GM Posts the Industry’s Largest Retail Sales Increase on Double-digit Gains in Pickup and Crossover Sales - Chevrolet crossovers up for ninth consecutive month – best August ever - Chevrolet...
  13. Global JMC & Troller News
    2015 Ford Everest/Endeavour First Drive!
  14. Mustang Discussion
    A lot of people were expecting a downsized Mustang back in 2013, what we got was one that was a few tenths of an inch shorter, wider and a bit lower. What if it were about 5 inches shorter like the popular '67 Mustang? I wanted to do this chop the moment I saw the 2015 Mustang, but just got to...
  15. FIN Auto Show Coverage
    For the rest of this story, Top 10 Cars of the 2015 Woodward Dream Cruise please visit AutoGuide.com.
  16. Ford Car Discussion
    Good news for people who already have a Focus ST and don't plan on upgrading to the RS any time soon... Focus ST customers can get more performance out of their vehicle thanks to a new kit from Ford. And on that front, the new Focus ST mountune upgrade kit delivers in spades. The idea of a...
  17. Lincoln Discussion
    Hey guys! I really wanted to wait for the refreshed MKZ to come around, but couldn't wait. I never see too many MKZ's that have any sort of customization to them. I had my stock wheels powder coated gloss black - let me know your thoughts?
  18. Ford Car Discussion
    The dealer is telling me some of the C-Max's just don't have covers and they can't order it from parts. What can I do in this situation? I would really like to have a cargo cover. I have already checked ebay, amazon and Ford accessories to see if I can buy one, but I cannot find a stand alone...
  19. Ford SUV/Crossover Discussion
    http://m.caranddriver.com/reviews/2015-ford-edge-sport-27l-ecoboost-test-review
  20. Ford Truck Discussion
    For more on this story, 2015 Ford F-150s Crash Ratings Vary By Model: Report please visit AutoGuide.com.
1-20 of 500 Results