Ford Inside News banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 117 Results
  1. Lincoln Brand News
    EMS Launches Global Sales and Service Agreement for Lincoln Dealers Lincoln Mar-12-2015 4:00 PM ET PUNTA PACIFICA, Panama – Customers in Panama and around the world are learning that when they enter a Lincoln dealership they will have a true luxury experience. And when it opens later this...
  2. Ford Brand News - Global
    FORD AT CES ANNOUNCES SMART MOBILITY PLAN AND 25 GLOBAL EXPERIMENTS DESIGNED TO CHANGE THE WAY THE WORLD MOVES Ford at the 2015 Consumer Electronics Show is highlighting how it is using innovation not only to create advanced new vehicles but also to help change the way the world moves by...
  3. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford Focus RS Club Ford Confirms All-New Focus RS For Global Markets Ford COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has confirmed it will be launching an all-new Focus RS – the ultimate performance version of the world’s best-selling global nameplate. The company announced that the all-new RS will be made...
  4. Suggest A News Article
    Ford Focus RS Club By Greg Migliore RSS feed Posted Dec 11th 2014 11:17AM Ford will launch a new high performance Focus RS around the world, including the United States, company CEO Mark Fields confirmed at a press conference Thursday morning. It is expected to debut in January at the...
  5. Lincoln Discussion
    Hi folks, Since I grew up in Germany and German being my native language, I basically watch German movies I downloaded on a daily basis. Well, today was a special day and I could hardly believe my eyes. The movie I watched (Helen Dorn - "Unter Kontrolle") took place in Düsseldorf and guess...
  6. Automotive Industry News
    Will global automakers drop Chinese partners? Automotive News YANG JIAN June 30, 2014 13:32 CET Under China's regulations, foreign automakers may not own more than 50 percent of their joint ventures with Chinese partners. But that may change. Since President Xi Jinping took office early last...
  7. FIN Headline News
    Edge will debut in Europe next year Ford Inside News June 24, 2014 By: Austin Rutherford "Bold Moves"? The "I like to live on the Edge" campaign? Remember those tag lines? Ford used those lines to win over the two row midsize market back in 2007 when the first generation Edge debuted. Eight...
  8. Lincoln Discussion
    ‘Lincoln MKS’ joins the global new-model engineering logjam at Ford Australia FORD Australia engineers are working on a mystery large car that is likely a replacement for its ageing Lincoln MKS for North America and China. The test mule – based on a left-hand-drive American Ford Fusion but...
  9. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford Design's Global Outlook Automotive News Styling boss Callum stresses new team leaders' international experience Ford introduced the Lincoln MKX Concept last month at the Beijing auto show. China is Ford's fastest growing market. DETROIT -- Ford Motor Co.'s new global design boss, Moray...
  10. FIN Headline News
    See How Ford Vehicles Do Against Their Competitors FordInsideNews May 6, 2014 By: Austin Rutherford The Ford Focus, seen here in ST trim, was the best selling vehicle in the world For the second year, FIN presents to you the list of the best selling vehicles globally. The ranking collected...
  11. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford Brazil sets up all-new Ka microsite, will be a global model Ford Brazil has created a microsite for the all-new Ka set to go on sale later this year. Back in November last year Ford unveiled a near-production Ka concept and now they are getting ready for the model's market launch...
  12. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford celebrates Aussie ute’s 80th anniversary as the pioneer of the company’s global truck leadership •Ford celebrates the 80th anniversary of its ute – the forerunner of modern pickup trucks – based on the first sale to a Melbourne-area farmer in February 1934 •A 23-year-old Ford Australia...
  13. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford: Crossovers driving global growth DETROIT -- Though the F-150 full-sized pickup drives Ford Motor Co.’s North American sales, compact and subcompact crossovers such as the Escape/Kuga and EcoSport increasingly generate the company’s global growth, Ford marketing boss Jim Farley told...
  14. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford Selects Canadian Plant to Build All-New Global Utility Vehicle for Export to More Than 60 Countries • Ford will build an all-new Edge utility vehicle for global markets at its Oakville Assembly plant, near Toronto, and export to more than 60 countries • Adding a new global product at...
  15. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford to Unveil New Global Concept, Showcase Smart Technologies at 12th New Delhi Auto Expo 2014 Ford.com ​NEW DELHI, India – Ford will unveil a new global concept vehicle at this year’s 12th New Delhi Auto Expo 2014. Based on a global design philosophy, but created to serve the specific needs...
  16. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford Focus Global Touring Car Zercustoms 21 Jan 2014 Gary Formato, Vic Maharaj and Michael Formato announced today a new racing series, called the Global Touring Car series. This new racing series is going to feature 500bhp V8-powered cars and it promises a return to real racing values. It...
  17. Ford Brand News - Global
    New Organization to Drive Global Connectivity Vision Ford Today, consumers continue to demand more personalized, simplified and integrated in-vehicle experiences. And, with consumers spending more time with digital media than with any other, Ford hopes to turn the connected vehicle into an...
  18. Ford Motor Company Discussion
    Ford rolls out dealer training to its 7,500 global dealers DETROIT -- Ford Motor Co. is taking its dealership training program worldwide. It is part of the automakers’ ongoing effort to improve customer service and increase buyer loyalty. The program, known as the Consumer Experience Movement...
1-18 of 117 Results