Ford Inside News banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 17 Results
  1. CARiD.com
    The CURT company once again proved, that they are the best in towing products scope. This time these guys decided to guide you through the installation of their 5th wheel hitch on 2005-2012 Ford F-350 Short Bed, which is similar for all F-series models and filmed detailed video installation...
  2. Suggest A News Article
    To find out what the Cheapest Cars With a Heated Steering Wheel are please visit AutoGuide.com. 1. Dodge Dart GT: $22,290 2. Kia Forte Koup EX w/Premium Package: $23,215 3. Kia Forte and Forte5 EX with Premium Package . . . They both come to the same price tag of $23,815 4 Kia Soul + w/Primo...
  3. Ford Brand News - Global
    Spy photos show Ford EcoSport is about to lose the rear spare wheel http://www.worldcarfans.com/114110683908/spy-photos-show-ford-ecosport-is-about-to-lose-the-rear
  4. Mustang Discussion
    There is nothing more personal in a car than a steering wheel. You touch it, see it and interact with it each time you drive. This is the first thing that strike the eyes when you open the door of you car and it suppose to be special. We carry wood, leather, and carbon fiber wheels that offer a...
  5. Ford Truck Discussion
    Ford Puts First Truck Customers Behind Wheel of the All-New F-150 to Kick Off ‘You Test’ Video Series Ford ​DEARBORN, Mich. – Four lucky truck customers are taking their turn behind the wheel of the all-new F-150, Ford’s toughest, smartest, most capable F-150 yet, to put it through some of the...
  6. Lincoln Discussion
    I'm in the process of replacing my Escape Titanium with an MKC but I see that the 20" wheels are not available. Anybody know when they will be available?
  7. Competition News
    Land Rover show us the new long wheel base Range Rover: the best luxury big SUV ... at least until Bentley and/or Lamborghini show their offers. here the link:http://www.leftlanenews.com/land-rover-range-rover-long-wheelbase.html Can the next Navigator figth this luxury machinne?
  8. Ford Corporate News
    Niehl Plant Introduces Ford’s First Fully Automated Wheel Assembly Facility ford.com Oct-24-2013 6:00 AM ET COLOGNE, Germany - Ford is introducing the company’s first fully automated wheel assembly facility at its Cologne-Niehl manufacturing plant. The state-of-the-art system is manned by...
  9. Wheels & Tires
    What are the best and good Tire Companies ever... Any Idea then share with me... Thanks in Advance... :)
  10. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford Fusion wheel part could be subject of NHTSA probe Automotive News January 25, 2011 DETROIT (Reuters) -- U.S. safety regulators said today they have opened a preliminary investigation into a potential problem with wheel studs on 2010 Ford Motor Co. Fusion models. The hot-selling family...
  11. Ford Motor Company Discussion
    I got a chance to drive the new Ford Fusion Hybird. Yes, it's a hybrid and everybody thinks they're boring. But I found this one to be an interesting drive and a very good car to boot! Check out my review at: http://automotivetraveler.com/jump/2411
  12. Ford Corporate News
    SAN FRANCISCO -- If you're about to warn your teenager about the dangers of texting or talking on the phone while driving, a new report suggests you look in the mirror first. More...
  13. Ford SYNC Discussion
    Courtesy of Autoblog.com Link: http://www.autoblog.com/2009/12/08/new-features-from-ford-remote-start-and-heated-steering-wheel/ Good news, Ford fans: The Blue Oval will be adding remote start and heated steering wheels to its line of cars and trucks. The remote start option will make its first...
  14. Ford Motor Company Discussion
    Well, the covers have finally come off of Ford's future plans for its Rear-Wheel Drive architecture. As speculation has stated, the future of RWD for the Blue Oval will come from the Land Down Under! Here is the entire story courtesy of my friends at Leftlane News.com: Well, this could very...
1-14 of 17 Results