Ford Inside News banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 8 Results
  1. Automotive Industry News
    Read more about the Watch All The 2015 Automotive Super Bowl Commercials Here at AutoGuide.com.
  2. Ford Motor Company Discussion
    By Danny King Posted Oct 4th 2012 1:31PM The bad news for Ford is that its C-Max Hybrid wagon was solidly beaten by sales of the Toyota Prius V last month. The good news is the C-Max outsold all of Ford's other hybrids in its very first month, hinting that things could get real interesting...
  3. Ford Corporate News
    Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes you shoot a commercial touting you have better quality than the competition and then the competition has two massive recalls. Sometimes you get an opening to win back customers from a competitor who has kicked your tail for years. All of that is happening...
  4. Ford Motor Company Discussion
    ONE MORE REASON: new Ford commercials <OBJECT width=560 height=340> &nbsp &nbsp <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zWMSJeSigMs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560"...
  5. Lincoln Discussion
    just saw the new MKZ commercial (can't post from youtube now :( ) SoMeBoDy... what's the name of that song??? "Earth below us..." sooo GLAD they went (whole hog) with this StarShip theme!
  6. Mercury Discussion
    I wanted to ask everyone a good question: Has anyone noticed the 2009 Mercury Milan commercials are not showing the Milans' antennae on the rear? Are they using pre 2007 cars or is it just me? I think I am a little too perceptive but noticed no little tail sticking up.:confused:
1-6 of 8 Results