Ford Inside News banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 79 Results
  1. Ford Car Discussion
    I may be buying a hybrid in the fall / spring ... any news on the C-Max refresh on this side of the Atlantic? any changes in the power train / MPG planned? The EU version has been out for months, but the US seems way too quiet about this update.
  2. Ford Car Discussion
    The dealer is telling me some of the C-Max's just don't have covers and they can't order it from parts. What can I do in this situation? I would really like to have a cargo cover. I have already checked ebay, amazon and Ford accessories to see if I can buy one, but I cannot find a stand alone...
  3. Ford Car Discussion
    The face lift C-Max just arrived at my local dealership this past week. The new colour looks really good.
  4. Ford Brand News - Global
    C-MAX ST Rendering Friday, September 19, 2014 at 5:10 pm | Carscoops Even though it’s probably a formula with some potential behind it, you won't see a C-MAX ST - sorry folks. Maybe it would, by the way of aggressive sportiness, inject some verve into the compact MPV sector, where the...
  5. Ford Brand News - Global
    2015 Ford C-MAX Facelift Family Revealed in 43 Photos Ford is taking its minivan-business quite seriously in Europe (as opposed to the US), as following the presentation of the all-new S-MAX, it has now unwrapped the refreshed five-seat C-MAX and seven-seat Grand C-MAX. Both models benefit...
  6. Ford Brand News - Global
    2015 Ford C-Max spied with a trapezoidal grille worldcarfans Will follow in the footsteps of the facelifted Focus The Ford C-Max was introduced nearly five years ago so the company is preparing a minor facelift for their compact MPV. Read the article.....
  7. Ford Corporate News
    DEARBORN, Michigan, June 12, 2014 – Ford Motor Company announced today it is lowering the fuel economy ratings for its 2013- and 2014-model year hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles, as well as most 2014-model year Fiestas. Ford identified an error with fuel economy ratings on certain vehicles...
  8. Ford Corporate News
    Ford recalls more than 692,000 Escape SUVs, C-Max hybrids for safety issues Detroit News Detroit — Ford says it’s recalling more than 692,000 vehicles in North America for two safety problems. The first case covers 692,500 Escape SUVs and C-Max hybrids from the 2013 and 2014 model years. Ford...
  9. Ford Corporate News
    New 2014 C-MAX Hybrid/Energi Lease Deal Now is a better time for anyone thinking of leasing a 2014 C-MAX Hybrid. With the mpg drop from 47/47/47 to 45/40/43, the C-MAX Hybrid has taken a sales hit of about 1,000 units monthly since mpg drop. Sales are down -41.5% as of April. Ford has...
  10. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford C-MAX down 42.5% YTD...Why? The C-MAX models are actually nice looking Sports Activity Vehicles(SAV). Very well built with great driving dynamics, but sales in the US are struggling. Sales were close to 5,000 units at launch months n 2013, leveled out close to 4,000 units, but after the...
  11. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford C-Max spot aimed squarely at Cadillac ELR 'Poolside' hubris If we had tried to predict the first video response to the controversial Poolside video for the Cadillac ELR, we would not have thought it would center on compost. But, hey, it's always nice to be reminded that the real world is...
  12. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford Grand C-Max review Autocar.uk With the Grand C-MAX expected to finally make it to the US as a member of the MAX Hybrid Family, this review offers more details on what we have been missing. The Ford Grand C-Max is the longer, seven-seater version of Ford’s new five-seat C-Max. That car is...
  13. Ford Brand News - Global
    To read more about Facelifted Ford C-Max Spied Getting Jump from a Jeep and to see all of the pictures of this updated model visit AutoGuide.com.
  14. Ford Brand News - Global
    Available in Europe, this option may make it's way to the U.S spec C-MAX as Ford expands EcoBoost availability, just like the Fiesta and Focus. Currently only available only as a hybrid in the US, the C-MAX can be about $5,000 less with a SFE 1.0L EcoBoost trim level. C-MAX 1.0L EcoBoost...
  15. Ford Brand News - Global
    Read all about this story, Toyota Prius v vs. Ford C-Max Hybrid vs. Subaru XV Crosstrek Hybrid at AutoGuide.com.
  16. Ford Brand News - Global
    Spyshots: 2016 Ford C-Max Facelift Getting New Engines and Look Autoevolution Just two days ago, Ford pulled the covers off a new Focus model. Like the Fiesta, it received a brand new chrome upper grille with hints of Aston Martin in it. But just like the Citroen C4 and VW Golf have MPV...
  17. Ford Brand News - Global
    Ford C-MAX vs BMW 2-Series Active Tourer It looks like BMW is chasing after Ford in the small car segment. With an announcement that many more FWD BMW models are on the way, we can expect the Focus to be BMWs next target. Check out the images below of the new BMW 2-Series Active Tourer, which...
  18. Ford Brand News - Global
    http://www.at.ford.com/news/cn/Pages/CSun.aspx DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company announced today the C-MAX Solar Energi Concept, a first-of-its-kind sun-powered vehicle with the potential to deliver the best of what a plug-in hybrid offers – without depending on the electric grid for fuel...
1-18 of 79 Results