Ford Inside News banner

Genesis Teases stunning new G90 flagship

5K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  glyphics 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#12 ·
I agree with you 2b2 but I have to point out one potential problem with this design. The two veiled models at the bottom, looking at the lights in the lower facia, they look exactly like the new Sonata's DRL. I would think they would want to have more separation between the new Genesis and Hyundai. (IMHO)

Attachments

#3 ·
The car is beautifully designed. The silhouette follow the " luxury shape" of the Bentley and new Continental: a line running from the front to the rear of the car, midly from up to down, with a very thick C pillar and "formal" roof and rear window. In the 2nd picture looks like a new, modern Bentley.

The car is clean, without unnecessary trims or hard lines. The use of chrome is tasteful. Only a thin chrome bar at the bottom of the car.

It will be a succes, for sure, if Hyundai can price it correctly and can give a good customer service at Genesis dealers.

#6 ·
It amazes me when I think of the ugly cars that Hyundai forced upon the public for years, then they go and do this!! Contrast that with Toyota, they have built some good looking cars in their time, but for all their success Lexus has done nothing that looks this good!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.