Ford Inside News banner

GM to unveil new suvs at state fair of texas

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  SP1966 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Thanks Jose for the posting. I know the article states that the vehicle in the picture is a GMC Yukon but those wheels sure look like Ford to me and the covered oval on the grill is more FMC than GMC (imho). Maybe its just wishful thinking that this could be either the Expedition or a Navigator mule. Does anyone else see a little bit of Ford in the pictures?

#5 ·
Thanks Jose for the posting. I know the article states that the vehicle in the picture is a GMC Yukon but those wheels sure look like Ford to me and the covered oval on the grill is more FMC than GMC (imho). Maybe its just wishful thinking that this could be either the Expedition or a Navigator mule. Does anyone else see a little bit of Ford in the pictures?
scford58 I think that is the gmc yukon, it have an oval on the grill to confuse, I haven´t seen any spy pictures of the next expedition or navigator....just this picture
but not sure if it is the next navi or just a mule testing a new engine

#6 ·
The oval on that GM mule is pretty funny! It would have been hilarious if they had been able to fit some Ford wheels to the truck they would really have had people wondering!!

I love it when someone in a big corporation manages to have a bit of fun like that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.