The most powerfull 4-cyl engine? Look at Mercedes-Benz - Page 7 - Ford Inside News Community
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-19-2019, 06:44 PM
Focus RS WRC

Send a message via MSN to ZanatWork
Re: The most powerfull 4-cyl engine? Look at Mercedes-Benz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseman View Post
...so a 3 ser BMW GT isn’t in the same target demo. Lolok. And it is selling so well BMW killing the model. You try too hard to look more knowledgable than you are. Muppet.
It'd be impossible to spew comparable ignorance to yours on here. One out of that whole list? Really?

Your Tesla fan-boi antics are silly as ****. I can understand being interested in new tech, but...badly built, late, soap-bar styling and and fire prone aren't really all that alluring for most buyers.

Elon needed to learn the biz more, beforehand.
falcon lover likes this.

If GM can justify Buick, and if Honda can justify Acura, we can damned well have Mercury back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Ford Falcon Ute

Send a message via MSN to falcon lover

Quote:
...so a 3 ser BMW GT isn’t in the same target demo. Lolok. And it is selling so well BMW killing the model. You try too hard to look more knowledgable than you are. Muppet.

BMW is killing the 3 GT not because is ugly and cant find buyers, is killing it for the Tesla refrigerator number 3 competition?

LOL. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

post #63 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 01:27 PM
Focus RS WRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon lover View Post
Quote:

BMW is killing the 3 GT not because is ugly and cant find buyers, is killing it for the Tesla refrigerator number 3 competition?

LOL. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.fordinsidenews.com/forums/images/smilies/facepalm.gif[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.fordinsidenews.com/forums/images/smilies/facepalm.gif[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.fordinsidenews.com/forums/images/smilies/facepalm.gif[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.fordinsidenews.com/forums/images/smilies/facepalm.gif[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.fordinsidenews.com/forums/images/smilies/facepalm.gif[/IMG]
...I’m sure Harald Krüger would agree with you. He has a bit of free time now. Maybe y’all should go have a beer together and discuss how Tesla totally isn’t hurting BMW, that they simply created 300,000 new people a year interested in high performance $50/60k mid-size sedans. Whatever you do, though don’t compare 3 ser and Model 3 sales charts.

ROFLMFAO. You are a hoot.

post #64 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 03:10 AM Thread Starter
Ford Falcon Ute

Quote:
...I’m sure Harald Krüger would agree with you. He has a bit of free time now. Maybe y’all should go have a beer together and discuss how Tesla totally isn’t hurting BMW, that they simply created 300,000 new people a year interested in high performance $50/60k mid-size sedans. Whatever you do, though don’t compare 3 ser and Model 3 sales charts.

And you are a teen. No matter how old you are, you are a teenager. With all that that implies. Those of us here have a preference for Ford cars, but, most of us, we recognize that not everything is fine in that company (in fact, it is not so good when I bought a car from another brand a few weeks ago!). But people like you only see one side of the truth, they become infatuated with one thing and are impervious to reason. So are teenagers. And you're going through that era that teenagers go through when they only talk about one thing. For you now is Tesla. We'll see when you run into reality ... that one day you'll have to do it.

Back to the thread... More real and fun cars pics:

post #65 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 12:59 PM
Focus RS WRC

Quote:
Quote:

And you are a teen. No matter how old you are, you are a teenager. With all that that implies. Those of us here have a preference for Ford cars, but, most of us, we recognize that not everything is fine in that company (in fact, it is not so good when I bought a car from another brand a few weeks ago!). But people like you only see one side of the truth, they become infatuated with one thing and are impervious to reason. So are teenagers. And you're going through that era that teenagers go through when they only talk about one thing. For you now is Tesla. We'll see when you run into reality ... that one day you'll have to do it.

Back to the thread... More real and fun cars pics:

...the irony of your statement is epic. I have a sizable investment in Ford because I do my due diligence. I have followed, read, and invested in the automotive industry for decades, thus I have a very knowledgeable and broad view from a historical perspective. I have done so much due diligence I bought a cheap EV to ascertain for myself whether EVs were hype or really the next step in mobility rather than relying on the words of others.

So, if doing all your homework, reading, studying, and actually participating in the market to judge better which articles are accurate or not is acting like a teenager, then guilty as charged. You keep believing the FUD. You keep changing your muffler bearings and blinker fluid...because you are entirely uneducated when it comes to EVs. You wouldn’t know sh*t from Shinola when it comes to EVs, and it shows in every petulant reply you post.

Have a great day.
post #66 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-24-2019, 02:55 AM Thread Starter
Ford Falcon Ute

Quote:
...the irony of your statement is epic. I have a sizable investment in Ford because I do my due diligence. I have followed, read, and invested in the automotive industry for decades, thus I have a very knowledgeable and broad view from a historical perspective. I have done so much due diligence I bought a cheap EV to ascertain for myself whether EVs were hype or really the next step in mobility rather than relying on the words of others.

So, if doing all your homework, reading, studying, and actually participating in the market to judge better which articles are accurate or not is acting like a teenager, then guilty as charged. You keep believing the FUD. You keep changing your muffler bearings and blinker fluid...because you are entirely uneducated when it comes to EVs. You wouldn’t know sh*t from Shinola when it comes to EVs, and it shows in every petulant reply you post.

Have a great day.

Petulant: easily annoyed and complaining in a rude way like a child.
Synonyms cranky (BAD-TEMPERED) US informal
fractious
irritable
peevish
testy
tetchy

My post are petulants? Sorry.

About EVs, I'm not interested in them yet. Maybe in a few years when they are really useful and serve what I need I will consider them. Now they don't interest me.

I´m here to have fun talking and sharing information about fun cars. About really fun cars. That is all.

post #67 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-24-2019, 08:42 AM
Focus RS WRC

Quote:
Quote:

Have a great day.

Petulant: easily annoyed and complaining in a rude way like a child.
Synonyms cranky (BAD-TEMPERED) US informal
fractious
irritable
peevish
testy
tetchy

My post are petulants? Sorry.

About EVs, I'm not interested in them yet. Maybe in a few years when they are really useful and serve what I need I will consider them. Now they don't interest me.

I´m here to have fun talking and sharing information about fun cars. About really fun cars. That is all.

[IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/FordInsideNews_2015/smilies/tango_face_kiss.png[/IMG]

...if you’re here to have fun, then why do you personally insult me every chance you get for the transgression of disagreeing with you? You will be treated as you treat me. I’m a level headed guy. I’d rather talk cars and the industry than spend time defending myself.
post #68 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-24-2019, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Ford Falcon Ute

A veces es mejor no responder. Y eso hare.

More pics of the Mercedes-Benz A Class... My next car! (not with the most powerful 4 cyl engine, but with a very good one...)

Today I have a doubt about the color. But maybe is too late to change the order. Red or Silver?

Whatever... It looks very good!

post #69 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-24-2019, 10:14 AM
Focus RS WRC

Couldn’t agree more. You should try never responding to me if you can’t control your childish outbursts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page