2020 Ford Escape. - Page 2 - Ford Inside News Community
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 07:58 PM
Ford Focus ZX

Re: 2020 Ford Escape.

When I see someone that is consistently scraping the bottom of the barrel and critical for the most mundane reasons I then suspect he/she/it is a sponsored troll.

Anyway.

I want one of these. I'm most impressed with the dynamics of the C2 platform. The base Focus ST Line is stupidly fun to drive and if this new Escape is an improvement over the last gen then it's a no brainer. The looks are a bit soft. They said they purposely did that to distinguish it from Adventurer but I'm not fussed.
70 Stang likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 08:28 PM
Ford Explorer

I think that mini Bronco will be Ford's breakout star. Where Ford literally had nothing, they will soon have a cool/ tough looking small affordable SUV. Those sales will come directly from Jeep, who is reeping the benefits of being one of the few products in a very popular class. Would not doubt if it outsells Escape. Of course, Escape sales will no doubt go down. Not about a single name plate any more, as much as it is the entire segment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 12:08 AM
Focus RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut View Post
I think that mini Bronco will be Ford's breakout star. Where Ford literally had nothing, they will soon have a cool/ tough looking small affordable SUV. Those sales will come directly from Jeep, who is reeping the benefits of being one of the few products in a very popular class. Would not doubt if it outsells Escape. Of course, Escape sales will no doubt go down. Not about a single name plate any more, as much as it is the entire segment.
Lol Jeep!?

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 05:01 AM Thread Starter
Ford Falcon Ute

Send a message via MSN to falcon lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellb0y View Post
Lol Jeep!?

Yes, Jeep. And the big Bronco will compete with the Land Rover Defender. Why not?

http://http://fordauthority.com/2019...e-ford-bronco/

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 07:59 AM
Focus RS

Quote:
I am wondering from which ‘Jeep’ you think sales will come from?! Can’t be the Wrangler, definitely not the Grand Cherokee and Cherokee....
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 11:32 AM
Ford Focus ZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellb0y View Post
Quote:
Lol Jeep!?
...the Cherokee and Renegade aren’t exactly world beaters. That 9spd in the Cherokee is garbage.
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-20-2019, 07:39 PM
Ford Explorer

Renegade is very close in both size and price. Not a bad product, and Jeep sells a ton of them, but based on the incredible lease deals I see on it and the Cherokke, I think I know what motivates many of those small SUV sales. I have little doubt Ford's new offering will equal and even best it.
falcon lover likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-25-2019, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
Ford Falcon Ute

Send a message via MSN to falcon lover

Wich powerplant will you choose if you buy a New 2020 Escape? 3 cyl, 4 cyl, Hybrid? Here a help so you can decide ....

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2020...ns-comparison/

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-26-2019, 03:24 AM
Ford Kuga

What a bunch of "No **** Sherlock" remarks or findings in this waste of time article.

2012 Ford Mondeo Titanium 2.0 SW Moondust Silver 5spd manual
2014 Ford Kuga Titanium 1.6 EcoBoost AWD Panther Black 6spd Auto
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 09-26-2019, 08:48 PM
Ford Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKII View Post
What a bunch of "No **** Sherlock" remarks or findings in this waste of time article.
I don't know, I learned plenty.

Range of hybrid
Relative acceleration numbers between all 3
CVT quickness is better at times than 8 speed hesitation
That's just off the top of my head. Not exactly well known info, so.......

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page