Ford Q3 & September 2019 Sales Results & Charts - Ford Inside News Community
 3Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-02-2019, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Ford Falcon
 
rmc523's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 2,601
Ford Q3 & September 2019 Sales Results & Charts

Since people complained I didn't post them, I'll give it a shot.



Darlene likes this.

Current Vehicles:
2009 Ford Flex Limited w/ AWD
Light Ice Blue/White Suede Roof | Med. Lt. Stone Interior | Vista Roof
2018 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Lightning Blue | Black Top | Black Interior
rmc523 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-02-2019, 11:52 AM
Ford Explorer
 
wingsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 10,829
Re: Ford Q3 & September 2019 Sales Results & Charts

I wonder where Aviator sales will level off at. And I am surprised, I gess, that EcoSport numbers just keeps rising. And looking around, I don't see big incentives on it either.

**********************

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wingsnut is online now  
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-02-2019, 09:37 PM
Focus RS WRC
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 533
Re: Ford Q3 & September 2019 Sales Results & Charts

Ford will have a few more ugly quarters before it gets better. I think the Bronco, Baby Bronco, and Mach will all be hits.
mooseman is online now  
 
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-03-2019, 11:21 AM Thread Starter
Ford Falcon
 
rmc523's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 2,601
Re: Ford Q3 & September 2019 Sales Results & Charts

September estimates:


Current Vehicles:
2009 Ford Flex Limited w/ AWD
Light Ice Blue/White Suede Roof | Med. Lt. Stone Interior | Vista Roof
2018 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Lightning Blue | Black Top | Black Interior
rmc523 is offline  
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 09:51 AM
Focus RS
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 240
September was a rough month for the whole market 😞
hellb0y is online now  
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 10:12 AM
Ford Falcon
 
AM222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Philippines
Posts: 2,655
Re: Ford Q3 & September 2019 Sales Results & Charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut View Post
I wonder where Aviator sales will level off at. And I am surprised, I gess, that EcoSport numbers just keeps rising. And looking around, I don't see big incentives on it either.
The EcoSport is better than most people think.

What's surprising is the Jurassic Dodge Challenger outsold the newer Mustang by 1,208 units during the Q3. 18,031 vs 16,823.
AM222 is offline  
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 10:45 AM
Ford Explorer
 
wingsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 10,829
Re: Ford Q3 & September 2019 Sales Results & Charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM222 View Post
The EcoSport is better than most people think.

What's surprising is the Jurassic Dodge Challenger outsold the newer Mustang by 1,208 units during the Q3. 18,031 vs 16,823.
Had my second drive of EcoSport recently, and it really is not a bad product, and better than Fiesta for sue, just not a fan personally. I was surprised my daughter liked it and wanted one at one point, but quickly changed her tune when I got her a used Lincoln for about the same money. She never looked back.


As for Challenger, many still pine for it. Not really sure how much incentives figure into the numbers, but I would still choose it over Camaro. When did Camaro get so ugly BTW? It's face hit every branch on the way down, when it fell out of the ugly tree. Mustang is not perfect, but strikes the best balance for me.

**********************

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wingsnut is online now  
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 10:54 AM
Ford Falcon
 
AM222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Philippines
Posts: 2,655
Re: Ford Q3 & September 2019 Sales Results & Charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut View Post
Had my second drive of EcoSport recently, and it really is not a bad product, and better than Fiesta for sue, just not a fan personally. I was surprised my daughter liked it and wanted one at one point, but quickly changed her tune when I got her a used Lincoln for about the same money. She never looked back.
For a brand new vehicle of that segment, i'd probably still go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut View Post
As for Challenger, many still pine for it. Not really sure how much incentives figure into the numbers, but I would still choose it over Camaro. When did Camaro get so ugly BTW? It's face hit every branch on the way down, when it fell out of the ugly tree. Mustang is not perfect, but strikes the best balance for me.
Perhaps the more usable rear seats make it sell? l


The worst selling (Camaro) is the one with the smallest interior and the poorest outward visibility.
AM222 is offline  
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 11:50 AM
Ford Explorer
 
wingsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 10,829
Re: Ford Q3 & September 2019 Sales Results & Charts

Yeah, have not spent much time in the back seat of a Challenger, but that pic looks inviting and more useable than Mustang.

**********************

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wingsnut is online now  
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
Ford Falcon
 
rmc523's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 2,601
Re: Ford Q3 & September 2019 Sales Results & Charts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut View Post
Yeah, have not spent much time in the back seat of a Challenger, but that pic looks inviting and more useable than Mustang.
Mustang's back seat is definitely narrower - especially HIP room.....Mustang's rear seats are very bucket like in that regard. I'm an average sized guy and I barely fit width wise. in the seat bottoms:


Current Vehicles:
2009 Ford Flex Limited w/ AWD
Light Ice Blue/White Suede Roof | Med. Lt. Stone Interior | Vista Roof
2018 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Lightning Blue | Black Top | Black Interior
rmc523 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome