Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: N NW of Atlantis (Reno)
Re: 2019 Lincoln MKX Restyle
I think they should still offer the 2.7, basically just mirror the Continental's engine lineup. Although I've been wondering if the 3.7 V6 may be on it's way out, possibly replaced by 3.5 based off the new 3.3 used in the F-150. Either way the new transmission should be there.
^ TY, Badhac
my head's not 'registering' that 3.3 yet. It + the 3.0T sound pretty good to me
...tho still want something electrifried...soonish
I have the impression that
- the 9-speed is mechanically ready,
- just the controls/'tuning'/software which is Fomoco-specific is different
- who ^ is planning on charging a Lot for it on a Few models'-toptrims
- what Fomoco is working-on 'exclusively' (as a price-breaker) is the 8-speed
while NOT finding pix of the F-150's "NavyPier" interior
found the engines:
- All-new 3.3L Ti-VCT V6 – 290 HP/265 lb.-ft./rpm * Std
- 2.7L EcoBoost® - 325 HP/400 lb.-ft./rpm
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 - 395 HP/400 lb.-ft./rpm
- 3.5L EcoBoost - 375 HP/470 lb.-ft./rpm
- High-output 3.5L EcoBoost - 450 HP/510 lb.-ft./rpm ** on F-150 Raptor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by 2b2; 06-29-2017 at 09:48 PM.