2015 Lincoln MKZ Black Label Wins Two Awards at Texas Auto Roundup - Ford Inside News Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-14-2015, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
FIN Staff Member

2015 Lincoln MKZ Black Label Wins Two Awards at Texas Auto Roundup

2015 Lincoln MKZ Black Label Wins Two Awards at Texas Auto Roundup
Lincoln

​The 2015 Lincoln MKZ Black Label won two awards at the recent Texas Auto Roundup held by the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA).

Fifty-two journalists attending the annual event chose the 2015 Lincoln MKZ Black Label as the vehicle with the Best New Interior. The vehicle was also a runner-up in the Mid-Size Car category.

TAWA is one of the most reputable automotive press organizations in the industry. It produces two driving events each year – the Texas Auto Roundup in the spring and the Texas Truck Rodeo in the fall.

Lincoln Black Label offers luxurious interiors featuring Alcantara® suede, Venetian leather and designer woods rich in color, grain and pattern. It also includes premium exterior touches such as upgraded wheels, unique exterior accents and exclusive exterior colors.

In addition to the exclusive interior and exterior appointments the Black Label ownership experience provides customers with exclusive amenities such as:
• Remote shopping that brings the sales experience to life in the client’s home, place of work or any other desired location
• Complimentary annual vehicle detailing
• Complimentary anytime car wash
• Service pick-up and delivery, including loaner vehicle
• Premium maintenance plans

Lincoln Black Label will be offered nationwide later in 2015. But for the time being the program is being launched in six states that represent 65 percent of the luxury volume in the U.S. – Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Florida, Texas and California.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Ford Sport Ka

Re: 2015 Lincoln MKZ Black Label Wins Two Awards at Texas Auto Roundup

That is great.. some other news about Lincoln..
I went to the MPLS Auto Show ... thought I would find out more about the 2016 MKZ.. maybe a brochure.. maybe even see a Black Label example..

Much to the surprise and shock... I knew way more than the 2 "Lincoln Experts??". Was told that the '16 wouldn't be out til the 3rd qtr of this year.. I explained that the order banks are open and they start building in early April... No, he said, " I think you are wrong" And Lincoln decided not to show black label because we have no dealers.. It was very frustrating to say the least.. I went to the Volvo display..again, maybe to see the 2016 XC90..was told they didn't think it was worth bringing to MPLS. It was in Chicago, but not here. He also said a woman came all the way from Sioux Falls just to see the new Volvo.. (about 200 miles)..
This just shows, I think, one big reason why the Auto Manufacturers aren't really wanting many more customers.. they are.. DA..

Rick.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-14-2015, 08:52 PM
2b2
Mercury C557

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloggin View Post
...Lincoln Black Label will be offered nationwide later in 2015...

is this the first we've heard of this??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-14-2015, 09:05 PM Thread Starter
FIN Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2b2 View Post

is this the first we've heard of this??
Not really. Lincoln announced this back in Nov 2014.

"When the program launches in December, 32 dedicated Lincoln Black Label dealers in six states will provide showroom space dedicated to serving Black Label customers. Lincoln plans to expand the network nationwide in late 2015."
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-14-2015, 10:26 PM
2b2
Mercury C557

^ Thanks, Bloggin

nice to know they're able to keep to their original plan/schedule

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2015, 09:02 PM
Ford Focus ZX

I know that my Lincoln dealer will be Black Label when they go nationwide.

They did one courtesy delivery of a Black Label MKC, and said the package was fantastic.

I will hold off on the MKZ hybrid we plan on getting, until Black Label is available here. The BL interiors fix the only real complaint I have on the MKZ.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-19-2015, 05:23 AM
Ford Mondeo

Garage

And BL will be ramping up nicely as the MKX and MKS hit the showrooms, right? Great timing if you ask me.

Automotive stories and pictures for the rest of us...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2015, auto, awards, black, label, lincoln, mkz, roundup, texas, wins

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page