145Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #181 of 212 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 10:51 AM
Focus RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut View Post
"sounds like"

LOL

Beta testing my ass. Ford recognized a problem during building, and is keeping it from the customer, as they resolve. If trolls can't understand the difference, then I am not surprised.

As for issue, many seem to think it has something to do with the new hybrid transmission. It's a very complicated system that has never been launched by Ford before, and, well, nuff said.

Troll on
It has had 2 recalls in a matter of what...7 weeks? Lol

Ford should have followed Toyota’s lead...they stopped production of the 19 Highlander in the summer so when they are actually delivering, it will have a high standard of quality. Too bad, this **** show makes it look like Ford has an Elon Musk running it...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 212 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 11:21 AM
Ford Explorer

Re: 2020 Lincoln Aviator

Toyota's lead?
You have no fucking idea what the problem is, or the volumes involved or the best expediant solution to resolve. Yet there you are, praising the ground Toyota walks on.

Thanks for always being a troll

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #183 of 212 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 05:54 PM
Focus RS

Quote:
Toyota's lead?
You have no fucking idea what the problem is, or the volumes involved or the best expediant solution to resolve. Yet there you are, praising the ground Toyota walks on.

Thanks for always being a troll
Neither does Ford fan boy....looks like no one has a fucking clue.

Yup, I am praising the approach...if Ford had started making the new Explorer in March for late summer or fall deliveries they would have identified and fixed a lot of these issues...but sure let’s f up the customer, why not? And let’s f up our margins, why not? Lol

post #184 of 212 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 06:31 PM
Ford Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellb0y View Post

Yup, I am praising the approach...if Ford had started making the new Explorer in March for late summer or fall deliveries they would have identified and fixed a lot of these issues...but sure let’s f up the customer, why not? And let’s f up our margins, why not? Lol
Again, you don't know what the problem is, and certainly don't know the solution, and you absolutely have no clue what Ford knows or has resolved or how long it will take to implement.

Just stop altready troll.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #185 of 212 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 10:07 PM
Focus RS

Quote:
Quote:

Again, you don't know what the problem is, and certainly don't know the solution, and you absolutely have no clue what Ford knows or has resolved or how long it will take to implement.

EXACTLY! Ford needs to come clean now, avoid a DCT disaster now....instead of hiding behind a fake wall.

But honestly...maybe I’d do it too - since the debt has been lowered to junk, a big announcement like this would just kill stocks and prove investors right - aka the CEO’s plan is failing...
post #186 of 212 (permalink) Old 09-14-2019, 10:57 PM
Focus RS WRC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

EXACTLY! Ford needs to come clean now, avoid a DCT disaster now....instead of hiding behind a fake wall.

But honestly...maybe I’d do it too - since the debt has been lowered to junk, a big announcement like this would just kill stocks and prove investors right - aka the CEO’s plan is failing...
...I’m actually on the long F wagon. F seems to be perfectly situated for the EV transformation. They’re strong on trucks/commercial/SUVs (more so with Bronco and Bronco Sport arriving) which provides a strong profit base for the transition. I’ve read from actual Ford engineers the Mach will get 300mi EPA. If that is the case, they have a pretty big lead on zee Germans who can’t seem the break 250...with better performance to boot.

I like the direction F is headed.
post #187 of 212 (permalink) Old 09-15-2019, 08:46 PM
Focus RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

...I’m actually on the long F wagon. F seems to be perfectly situated for the EV transformation. They’re strong on trucks/commercial/SUVs (more so with Bronco and Bronco Sport arriving) which provides a strong profit base for the transition. I’ve read from actual Ford engineers the Mach will get 300mi EPA. If that is the case, they have a pretty big lead on zee Germans who can’t seem the break 250...with better performance to boot.

I like the direction F is headed.
300mi EPA would put the Mach at around $75k, assuming they’d need a big battery size...if that’s what Ford is aiming for, they will crash and burn
post #188 of 212 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 03:25 AM
Ford Falcon Ute

Send a message via MSN to falcon lover

About the "quality" issues of the new Explorer/Aviator, is courious that that none of the boys in the press who have tested both vehicles have had anything to say about it. Instead, all of them could stick a finger between the joints of the body panels of the Faster-than-Lambo car. Well ... the people need to talk about anything... rumors are valid.

post #189 of 212 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 10:07 AM
Focus RS WRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon lover View Post
About the "quality" issues of the new Explorer/Aviator, is courious that that none of the boys in the press who have tested both vehicles have had anything to say about it. Instead, all of them could stick a finger between the joints of the body panels of the Faster-than-Lambo car. Well ... the people need to talk about anything... rumors are valid.
...Model 3 quality has improved drastically in the 2 years it has been built. You might recall the thread here recently on Ford’s DCT and how some folks had SEVERAL transmissions installed in their car and still never got complete satisfaction. Recognize all automakers face quality issues. Recognize that Tesla consistently ranks very high in customer satisfaction. Also recognize that Tesla ranks highly in quality reports, too.

https://leftlanenews.com/tesla/tesla...bility-survey/

Where is Tesla? 4th? Ford? 14th? Hmmm. A-Class maker Mercedes? 24th?!?!?! I guess all you need is a good marketing arm and well placed ads to sell a Mercedes.

Last edited by mooseman; 09-16-2019 at 10:10 AM.
post #190 of 212 (permalink) Old 09-16-2019, 11:51 AM
Ford Falcon Ute

Send a message via MSN to falcon lover

Is interesting that the "news" about the "massive quality issues" is unable to identify the "massive failure". Maybe it has to do with both vehicles promising to be the best of their respective segments ...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page