View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2017, 08:31 AM
falcon lover
Ford Falcon Ute

Send a message via MSN to falcon lover
Re: Ford Will Ease Into EVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assimilator View Post
Oh give me a break, the GT is a vanity project from CEO Mark Fields. It has ZERO impact on Ford from a cultural or customer perspective, it's a flash in the pan, an unsustainable 2-year aberration that disappears and has no impact on any other Ford project or technology. I love that it exists, but they could have just as easily sunk that money into an EV instead of a dead-end like this. Ford knows how to waste money as much as the next GM...until the CEO gets fired. I've always said that the moment you see Ford produce halo products like the GT, you know the CEO is probably farting around and neglecting their fiduciary responsibilities.

"The GT has ZERO impact on Ford from a cultural or customer perspective" "Is an unsustainable 2 year aberration" " and has no impact on any other Ford project or tech".

Are you sure? Really? Ask customers... ask those customers that want one and cant because all are sold out. Ask the racing industry about this car. And about the use of its tech in other projects (use of carbon fiber, aluminum, Turbo V6 engines, proccesors and computers) , read this article : http://www.pcworld.com/article/29172...-know-why.html

What do you think about this others aberrations like the Audi R8 or the Honda/Acura NSX? Are aberrations, too? Maybe not, because are produced by Audi and Honda.... Or maybe Honda CEO are "neglecting his fiduciary responsabilities" like the Audi CEO, too. Although i tend to think that this last guy is busy approving illegal devices to cheat the enviromental rules and had not time to produce "aberrations".

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome