^ NOT REALLY, @bylokk !!
I think your original post never FULLY posted...cuz I can still see it but it doesn't have a post-NUMBER;
unless I hit a wrong button ... we've had weird stuff happen before on long threads
& hope to get this solved! @administrator
Please don't go away!!!
Here is some information from a guy that came from a pre-presentation of the Focus MK4 (infos taken from ford-forum.de)
I hope my translation is kinda accurate ...
- short antenna (shark fin antenna)
- 8 speed automatic
- hatchback in europe starts in June '18, wagon in europe starts in August/Sept. '18
- no Focus Electric or Sedan for Germany
- "Active" trim level - they advertise it for "Dirt Road", instead of real "Offroad"
- "Vignale" trim level
- "Focus" sign will be centered on the back, instead of being on the edge of trunk
- "ST" trim level STARTS in (cy)2019
- "ST" and "ST-line" trim levels nearly identical (visually)
- "ST-Line" with double exhaust
- all petrol engines with cylinder shutdown, and available with 1.0l 3cyl. 85/100/125 HP, 1,5l 4cyl. 150/175 HP
- panoramic roof
- tonneau cover can be taken off easily, and stored underneath luggage compartment floor
- last seat row can be tilted over per button
- big "floating" screen for navigation etc.
- 3 different headlights,
a) halogen lamp with LED running light b) LED with LED running light c) LED glare free camera based with running light (includes "intelligent bend lighting", that shines before you make the turn)
- ACC with traffic jam assist, and traffic sign intergration (adjustable, so with 55mph, you can drive = 65mph actually)
- Wireless Charging
- Real time online traffic assist + remote start + displaying gas level + vehicle locator
- e-shifter is optionally available beside classic gear selector lever
- head-up display (glare free, and visible even with polarized glasses)
- new colours
- no visible wipe water nozzles
- front seats adjustable in 18 ways
- up to 4 USB ports
Here is some information from a german discussion board:Here is some information from a german discussion board: