BRONCO ...thread continued - Page 46 - Ford Inside News Community
 283Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #451 of 468 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Ford Falcon

Re: BRONCO ...thread continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseman View Post
...what I asked, you didnít answer. Plenty of people may do it, that doesnít necessarily make them in their right mind. If youíre replacing one 911 with another, then, sure. When it is an all new vehicle on an all new platform with an all new hybrid drivetrain, Iím going to need a little more up close and personal time.
Ok? And I pointed out that you can likely order one the way you'd like it, it comes in and then you can get some time with the one you built to your specs exactly. If you then decide you don't like it, you don't have to take it; if you do like it, it's the exact one you want the way you built it and you're happy/don't have to wait to order one.

Plus, you can also attend your local auto show (whenever that may be), which would at the very least have one to sit in and kick the tires. I get that it's not driving it, but it'll at least give you an idea of whether it's something you want to even pursue or not.

Current Vehicles:
2009 Ford Flex Limited w/ AWD
Light Ice Blue/White Suede Roof | Med. Lt. Stone Interior | Vista Roof
2018 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Lightning Blue | Black Top | Black Interior
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #452 of 468 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Ford Falcon Ute

Send a message via MSN to falcon lover

Is me or hellboy is ignoring me?

The troll was muted because I talk him with beauty languaje and love?

Please, hellboy, dont do that! I will suffer a lot!

post #453 of 468 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Ford Falcon

Anyway, back to Bronco....

Current Vehicles:

post #454 of 468 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Ford Focus ZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmc523 View Post
Quote:
...what I asked, you didn’t answer. Plenty of people may do it, that doesn’t necessarily make them in their right mind. If you’re replacing one 911 with another, then, sure. When it is an all new vehicle on an all new platform with an all new hybrid drivetrain, I’m going to need a little more up close and personal time.
Ok? And I pointed out that you can likely order one the way you'd like it, it comes in and then you can get some time with the one you built to your specs exactly. If you then decide you don't like it, you don't have to take it; if you do like it, it's the exact one you want the way you built it and you're happy/don't have to wait to order one.

Plus, you can also attend your local auto show (whenever that may be), which would at the very least have one to sit in and kick the tires. I get that it's not driving it, but it'll at least give you an idea of whether it's something you want to even pursue or not.
...look, I don’t care. At all. My only point is that they ARE NOT HERE! Quit pretending that they’re available. They aren’t. As I said before, new stuff will be here soon...but it isn’t here, no matter how much people want to argue against reality. You can’t look at one, drive one, touch one. Same for the Escape, updated HDs, Mach E, Bronco, Baby Bronco, or Corsair. I’m sure they’ll all be great when they do get here, but they are not available, despite claims to the contrary. It isn’t even an argument. They simply can’t be seen, touched, driven or other. Christmas Christ on a Cracker...this is a stupid non-argument.
post #455 of 468 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Ford Falcon

Quote:
...look, I donít care. At all. My only point is that they ARE NOT HERE! Quit pretending that theyíre available. They arenít. As I said before, new stuff will be here soon...but it isnít here, no matter how much people want to argue against reality. You canít look at one, drive one, touch one. Same for the Escape, updated HDs, Mach E, Bronco, Baby Bronco, or Corsair. Iím sure theyíll all be great when they do get here, but they are not available, despite claims to the contrary. It isnít even an argument. They simply canít be seen, touched, driven or other. Christmas Christ on a Cracker...this is a stupid non-argument.
Why are you going crazy? I was trying to provide an alternative/option to your specific Aviator comment about the quickest way to get what you might want for an Aviator. Guess I won't help out. Good luck!

Current Vehicles:
post #456 of 468 (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Ford Focus

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon lover View Post
Is me or hellboy is ignoring me?

The troll was muted because I talk him with beauty languaje and love?

Please, hellboy, dont do that! I will suffer a lot!

[IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/FordInsideNews_2015/smilies/tango_face_crying.png[/IMG]
I am not babe! I still love you very much 🙂

I am really just being critical of time here overall...and while you are saying I can get one right now, it’s too late for me. I am coming up against the same issue with the CMax...lease is due in Dec 2019, will I be able to replace it with a PHEV Escape?! 😞
falcon lover likes this.
post #457 of 468 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Ford Mondeo

Garage

This thread
post #458 of 468 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 03:44 PM
Ford Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhac View Post
This thread
More like this forum lol.
badhac likes this.

Current Vehicles:
post #459 of 468 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Ford Explorer

What has happened here, has happened everywhere really. Far too many social media sites to visit, where people budget their time. Once upon a time, when there was no social media, we used these forums for many purposes, including to learn and entertain.
Darlene likes this.

"kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court, Avenatti is in jail, Stormy has to pay Trump's legal fees, and there is no collusion. What a great country."
post #460 of 468 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 09:03 AM
Ford Mondeo

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut View Post
What has happened here, has happened everywhere really. Far too many social media sites to visit, where people budget their time. Once upon a time, when there was no social media, we used these forums for many purposes, including to learn and entertain.
I think this one is worse. There are about 3 people that always seem to fight in nearly every post thats on here, hence why a rarely make any new posts any more as whats the point. This and Facebook and literally the only sites Ive ever had to take a break from. Just Im not as smart as 2b2 and I come back.
Darlene and 70 Stang like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page