BRONCO ...thread continued - Page 56 - Ford Inside News Community
 304Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #551 of 587 (permalink) Old 01-20-2020, 03:35 PM
Ford Focus ZX
 
zipzoomflyfast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 274
Re: BRONCO ...thread continued

Not sure who said it, but they were "100% confirmed" based off knowledge of seeing it in person that the Baby Bronco interior would be exactly the same as the Escape...lol...they are wrong again.

https://fordauthority.com/2020/01/ba...ew-spy-photos/
zipzoomflyfast is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #552 of 587 (permalink) Old 01-20-2020, 04:47 PM
Ford Explorer
 
wingsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 10,870
Re: BRONCO ...thread continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzoomflyfast View Post
Not sure who said it, but they were "100% confirmed" based off knowledge of seeing it in person that the Baby Bronco interior would be exactly the same as the Escape...lol...they are wrong again.

https://fordauthority.com/2020/01/ba...ew-spy-photos/
Thanks for the link zip.

And the person who said it, is our resident troll. He knows who he is.

**********************

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wingsnut is online now  
post #553 of 587 (permalink) Old 01-21-2020, 12:55 AM
Ford Focus
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 192
Re: BRONCO ...thread continued


Baby Bronco interior!

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/01/20...ased-interior/
Harry_Wild is online now  
 
post #554 of 587 (permalink) Old 01-21-2020, 09:50 AM
Ford Explorer
 
wingsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 10,870
Re: BRONCO ...thread continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Wild View Post
The final product I have seen looks really good, well differentiated from the Escape. Given Ford's emphasis and growth they seek in SUV's, they surely would invest adequate capital to ensure that, including completely new sheet metal, updated suspension and even the drivetrain has it's own differantiation for adequate off-road prowess and toughness. At least for that segment. So of course they would update the interior.

And although I am very interested in the Bronco, I have not ruled out this baby Bronco. I need to see both in their production clothes and specs and final price. And although both will be available as hybrids, the baby Bronco hybrid emphasis will be fuel economy, or over 40 mpg average. That is quite impressive, for a tough little AWD off-roader that stands out in the crowd.

**********************

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wingsnut is online now  
post #555 of 587 (permalink) Old 01-21-2020, 11:07 AM
Ford Focus
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 192
Re: BRONCO ...thread continued

https://www.motor1.com/news/393988/f...sooner-report/

“ Citing “sources familiar with the matter,” FordAuthority claims the sport utility vehicle will make its official debut during the 2020 New York International Auto Show in April this year. The event is scheduled to run between 10 and 19 April, and this perfectly fits the announced spring reveal by the automaker.”
Harry_Wild is online now  
post #556 of 587 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 01:38 AM
Ford Focus ZX
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Wild View Post
The final product I have seen looks really good, well differentiated from the Escape. Given Ford's emphasis and growth they seek in SUV's, they surely would invest adequate capital to ensure that, including completely new sheet metal, updated suspension and even the drivetrain has it's own differantiation for adequate off-road prowess and toughness. At least for that segment. So of course they would update the interior.

And although I am very interested in the Bronco, I have not ruled out this baby Bronco. I need to see both in their production clothes and specs and final price. And although both will be available as hybrids, the baby Bronco hybrid emphasis will be fuel economy, or over 40 mpg average. That is quite impressive, for a tough little AWD off-roader that stands out in the crowd.
Escape interior copy cat, like I said! Small change on where the vents are mounted, but everything else is 100% imported straight from the Escape - steering wheel, shifter, screen, materials, buttons....not even close to what you claim ‘enough’ differentiation.
hellb0y is online now  
post #557 of 587 (permalink) Old 01-24-2020, 11:07 AM
Ford Falcon
 
rmc523's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 2,607
Re: BRONCO ...thread continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellb0y View Post
Escape interior copy cat, like I said! Small change on where the vents are mounted, but everything else is 100% imported straight from the Escape - steering wheel, shifter, screen, materials, buttons....not even close to what you claim ‘enough’ differentiation.
Dude. Buttons and shifters, and even steering wheels are shared throughout the lineup. By that definition, all Fords have identical interiors.

That said, it does appear from the console down, it shares most of that with Escape. But the part people look at - the dash - is different.
70 Stang likes this.

Current Vehicles:
2009 Ford Flex Limited w/ AWD
Light Ice Blue/White Suede Roof | Med. Lt. Stone Interior | Vista Roof
2018 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Lightning Blue | Black Top | Black Interior
rmc523 is online now  
post #558 of 587 (permalink) Old 01-25-2020, 03:37 AM
Ford Falcon
 
AM222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Philippines
Posts: 2,672
Re: BRONCO ...thread continued

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellb0y View Post
Escape interior copy cat, like I said! Small change on where the vents are mounted, but everything else is 100% imported straight from the Escape - steering wheel, shifter, screen, materials, buttons....not even close to what you claim ‘enough’ differentiation.
Other brands do this too, you just don't pay attention.

BMW 3-series & Z4



Nissan Kicks & Versa



Mazda 3 & CX30


Last edited by AM222; 01-25-2020 at 03:51 AM.
AM222 is online now  
post #559 of 587 (permalink) Old 01-25-2020, 01:42 PM
Ford Focus ZX
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzoomflyfast View Post
Not sure who said it, but they were "100% confirmed" based off knowledge of seeing it in person that the Baby Bronco interior would be exactly the same as the Escape...lol...they are wrong again.

https://fordauthority.com/2020/01/ba...ew-spy-photos/
Thanks for the link zip.

And the person who said it, is our resident troll. He knows who he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmc523 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellb0y View Post
Escape interior copy cat, like I said! Small change on where the vents are mounted, but everything else is 100% imported straight from the Escape - steering wheel, shifter, screen, materials, buttons....not even close to what you claim ‘enough’ differentiation.
Dude. Buttons and shifters, and even steering wheels are shared throughout the lineup. By that definition, all Fords have identical interiors.

That said, it does appear from the console down, it shares most of that with Escape. But the part people look at - the dash - is different.
Other brands totally do it, the difference here is that wings told us the interior was BRAND new and totally different than the Escape - since the baby Bronco will be sold for a premium....

And I said - and now confirmed - that I had seen the interior and it wasn’t that much different at all...
hellb0y is online now  
post #560 of 587 (permalink) Old 01-28-2020, 11:28 AM
Ford Falcon
 
AM222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Philippines
Posts: 2,672
Re: BRONCO ...thread continued

The rugged version of the Bronco with 315/70R17 tires. Bronco Raptor?



-Motor1
AM222 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome