– Ford F-Series, America’s best-selling truck for 42 consecutive years, is once again delivering for its most demanding and hardworking customers by producing its most capable and powerful heavy-duty pickup ever – the new 2020 F-Series Super Duty.
“Ford truck customers are building a better world with Super Duty and we’re helping them work even harder with the most available diesel towing, payload, torque and power you can get in a heavy-duty pickup,” said Mike Pruitt, Super Duty chief engineer. “We’re excited to be in the nation’s largest truck market at the State Fair of Texas announcing we’ve surpassed the kilotorque barrier and made it standard with every pickup truck featuring a Power Stroke diesel engine.”
Built Ford Tough from the ground up, the new 2020 F-Series Super Duty pickup is an icon of durability and capability. It owns six key best-in-class heavy-duty pickup truck claims for full-size pickups over 8,500 pounds:
· Best-in-class maximum available diesel gooseneck towing of up to 37,000 pounds
· Best-in-class maximum available diesel fifth-wheel towing of 32,500 pounds
· Best-in-class maximum available diesel conventional towing of 24,200 pounds
· Best-in-class diesel power and torque with available 6.7-liter Power Stroke®️ diesel V8 delivering 475 horsepower and 1,050 ft.-lbs.
· Best-in-class gas power and torque from all-new available 7.3-liter V8 delivering 430 horsepower and 475 ft.-lbs.
· Best-in-class maximum payload capacity of 7,850 pounds with standard 6.2-liter gas engine