Black Label updated on Lincoln's site - Ford Inside News Community
 69Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 02:25 PM Thread Starter
Ford Ka

Black Label updated on Lincoln's site

Just pointing it out for those curious on new Black Label interior designs. Can view the MKZ's Vineyard and Chalet interiors!

Also got my VIN number for my own BL Vineyard MKZ. It's on the way!

Vineyard: http://www.lincoln.com/blacklabel/vineyard/

Chalet: http://www.lincoln.com/blacklabel/chalet/

Throughbred while used before, is new for the MKZ.

Last edited by Bloggin; 06-15-2016 at 05:23 PM. Reason: added images
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 04:05 PM
Ford Focus ZX

Re: Black Label updated on Lincoln's site

I will sincerely miss the Indulgence theme and hope they eventually bring it back. But Chalet and Vineyard are absolutely gorgeous as well.

Also, looks like they'll start adding a "Black Label" badge as well:

My biggest gripe about building out the Lincolns is that you can't choose any exterior paint. I understand they're trying to simplify things, but if I want the Chalet theme with the new Burgundy exterior available on the regular MKZ, I should get it!
2b2, Andrew L, SP1966 and 2 others like this.

Current Car: 2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Recent Previous Cars:
2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
2015 Lincoln MKC
2013 Ford Edge
post #3 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 04:28 PM
Ford Explorer

Send a message via AIM to Andrew L

^ I agree Indulgence was probably my favorite for the Z

The red interior looks a lot darker from the shots we saw earlier. Interesting. Wonder if its a camera trick or if that was pre-production.

Current Car: 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve Ice Storm 2.0h CVT
Previous Cars
2008 Ford Focus SE Sedan White 2.0L Duratec I4 4 Speed Automatic
2004 Lincoln LS V6 Luxury Cashmere Tri-Coat 3.0L Duratec V6 5 Speed Automatic with SST
1999 Mercury Sable LS Premium Toreador Red Clear Coat Metalic 3.0L Duratec V6 4 Speed Automatic

post #4 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Ford Ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenLincoln93 View Post
I will sincerely miss the Indulgence theme and hope they eventually bring it back. But Chalet and Vineyard are absolutely gorgeous as well.

Also, looks like they'll start adding a "Black Label" badge as well:

My biggest gripe about building out the Lincolns is that you can't choose any exterior paint. I understand they're trying to simplify things, but if I want the Chalet theme with the new Burgundy exterior available on the regular MKZ, I should get it!
Yeah, paint and wheel choices I feel should be completely universal especially if you are willing to factory reserve an order. Chroma Cabernet Red is a deeper richer tone of Burgundy Velet but understandable of wanting other colors. I'm lucky Diamond Black Metallic is universal as it was the exterior paint I wanted.

Perhaps customers can express that more strongly to them for future models!
2b2 likes this.
post #5 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 05:07 PM
2b2
Mercury C557

^ THANKS, Zalvern
+ congrats on your future Z!! re- do you have an idea when you'll receive it yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
...The red interior looks a lot darker from the shots we saw earlier. Interesting. Wonder if its a camera trick or if that was pre-production.
these are actually the first real photos/pix of Vineyard afaik

...not sure I wouldn't de-badge that new add-on -- really like the subtly of just blackening one Letter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by 2b2; 06-15-2016 at 05:14 PM.
post #6 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 05:27 PM
FIN Staff Member

Vineyard...I think I have a new favorite I love the richness of the colors and how the different materials work together.

paul8488 likes this.
post #7 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 05:34 PM
FIN Staff Member

Then there is Chalet. Really like the contrasting colors on the upper and lower dash area, and all the detail work in the seats. The metal center stack really pops. Is it just me or is there a nice bit of a retro thing going on with the new center stack dials and switches.
2b2 likes this.
post #8 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 06:17 PM
Focus RS WRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloggin View Post
Then there is Chalet. Really like the contrasting colors on the upper and lower dash area, and all the detail work in the seats. The metal center stack really pops. Is it just me or is there a nice bit of a retro thing going on with the new center stack dials and switches.
Funny that you mention the retro thing because when I first saw this I immediately thought about the 2006 LS interior.

Bloggin likes this.
post #9 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 07:12 PM
Ford Mondeo

Oasis is gone from the MKC.
2b2 likes this.

__________________________________________________ _______________
post #10 of 70 (permalink) Old 06-15-2016, 07:39 PM
2b2
Mercury C557

^ notice a while back

&
here's a review (supposed to be on AutoGuide too but it doesn't load for me)

First Drive: 2017 Lincoln MKZ
driving.ca

By Derek McNaughton
9 hours ago

Lincoln's revamped MKZ gets a new look inside and out to go with the new fire in its belly
...for 2017, the Lincoln MKZ eschews the drama outside for a calm new face replete with optional LED headlamps to go with some new fire in its belly. Plus, an upgraded interior brings new driving aids and safety features. It’s almost as if the yawns of the last MKZ have floated away.

That’s not to say Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz need to immediately circle the wagons, having already entrenched such deep levels of luxury. But Lincoln is revealing with its revamped MKZ that it’s not merely intent to watch the heavy hitters in the premium midsize sedan segment, but to be part of the game as well...

... Lincoln has nailed the quiet part. Flatten the throttle, and precious little engine noise leaks into the cabin, thanks in part to active noise control and copious insulation. On the highway, even at high speed, there’s not much more than some wind walloping the windscreen. It’s relaxing and can belie the speed at which the car is travelling, especially with “active motion” seats providing a rolling massage for the driver and front passenger...

...Unfortunately, no 3.0-litre models were available on our drive across Nova Scotia.

But here’s the thing: As much as I craved to sample the powerhouse V6, the MKZ’s standard engine — a carryover but retuned 2.0L turbo — behaved so well and spooled out so much fun that few will go pining for more. Lag from the four-cylinder is negligible thanks to the twin-scroll turbo and the torque curve is so broad there’s good power at every step — 275 lb.-ft. as early as 3,000 rpm. At times, it felt just like a V6... ...all the way to 100 km/h there’s a delightful symphony of fire going on under that sculpted hood. It’s surprisingly smooth and averaged about 9.0L/100 kilometres under some heavy feet...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by 2b2; 06-15-2016 at 07:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page