Spied! Is the 2020 Lincoln MKZ? - Page 9 - Ford Inside News Community
 131Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #81 of 153 (permalink) Old 09-28-2018, 12:02 PM
Ford Kuga

Garage
Re: Spied! Is the 2020 Lincoln MKZ?

No one stops to think that maybe THAT article was "fake news?" Or do we just give that ribbon to the articles expressing criticism of this administration?

Also this is all in a healthy debate, I'm just playing around.

'18 F-150 EcoBoost, '05 Mustang GT 5MT; '16 Escape SE; '48 F-1 Stakebody flathead
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 153 (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 01:36 AM
Ford Explorer

Great news,

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/30/polit...ada/index.html

Free and fair trade was the goal.
Achieved.
Logans Run likes this.
post #83 of 153 (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 12:57 PM
Ford Explorer

DEARBORN - In response to the regional trade agreement reached between the United States, Mexico and Canada, Ford Motor Company released the following statement, attributable to Joe Hinrichs, executive vice president and president of Global Operations:

“Ford is very encouraged by today’s announcement, and we applaud all three governments for working together to achieve free and fair trade in a strong regional agreement. We stand ready to be a collaborative partner to ensure this agreement is ratified in all three markets because it will support an integrated, globally competitive automotive business in North America. The benefits of scale and global reach will help to drive volume and support manufacturing jobs.”

Editor’s note: Ford is the leading exporter of autos from the United States. Eighty percent of the vehicles Ford sells in the U.S. are made in the U.S.
Logans Run likes this.

post #84 of 153 (permalink) Old 10-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Ford Explorer

Trump has sealed deals with Canada, Mexico, Europe, and soon Japan I believe. He can now focus intensely on China, and with these global growing pressures to align and their souring economy, I would expect yet another deal to be made. Trump, like him or not, was correct when he said long ago, that it was China that started the trade war 10 years prior, and the media down played that just as they are already ignoring these breakthrough trade deals, and switching back to how much beer and red solo cups were distributed……at a party…..36 years ago.
Logans Run, SP1966 and tagorgia like this.
post #85 of 153 (permalink) Old 10-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Ford Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingsnut View Post
Trump has sealed deals with Canada, Mexico, Europe, and soon Japan I believe. He can now focus intensely on China, and with these global growing pressures to align and their souring economy, I would expect yet another deal to be made. Trump, like him or not, was correct when he said long ago, that it was China that started the trade war 10 years prior, and the media down played that just as they are already ignoring these breakthrough trade deals, and switching back to how much beer and red solo cups were distributed……at a party…..36 years ago.
I'm not a fan of Trump the person, too petty and thin skinned. But based solely upon his administration's accomplishments he's far and away the best Republican President since Reagan! No way I would have predicted that at any point.
tagorgia likes this.
post #86 of 153 (permalink) Old 10-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Ford Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
I'm not a fan of Trump the person, too petty and thin skinned. But based solely upon his administration's accomplishments he's far and away the best Republican President since Reagan! No way I would have predicted that at any point.
His displays of pettiness appear in some ways to be part of his almost child-like gregariousness. I give huge props to someone who is so accomplished, yet can so easily make fun of themselves though. That seems to erase many of the character flaws. I don't trust anyone who is serious all the time, without knowing how to laugh at self. Obama was that guy. Mr. serious who has literally never accomplished anything in his life without being funded by my tax dollar, and wow did he love to take credit for what the private sector was able to accomplish.
SP1966, 70 Stang and The Handler like this.
post #87 of 153 (permalink) Old 10-07-2018, 03:23 PM
Ford Sport Ka

Quote:
Excellent article by Corey Lewandowski:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...nce-free-trade
wingsnut and 70 Stang like this.
post #88 of 153 (permalink) Old 10-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Ford Ka

Where were you living when President Obama took office under a rock? this country were on the verge of collapsing in 2008 and he turned it around without any support form congress or the senate
all trump is doing enjoying success of the foundation of President Obama built how quick people forget and give undeserved praise to an idiot
post #89 of 153 (permalink) Old 10-09-2018, 04:10 PM
Ford Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansoncleaningservice View Post
Where were you living when President Obama took office under a rock? this country were on the verge of collapsing in 2008 and he turned it around without any support form congress or the senate
all trump is doing enjoying success of the foundation of President Obama built how quick people forget and give undeserved praise to an idiot
Mr. obama ruled over the longest, slowest post-recession recovery ever. For 6 of his 8 years, we kept waiting for growth in the economy, but it never came. The first two years was relatively easy, always is post-recession, and he borrowed more many than EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENT COMBINED which indeed helped get things going, somewhat, but then his policies ensured virtually no more growth over the next 6 years. What else would you expect from a man who has never earned a single $ in the private sector, yet has become wealthy from our tax dollars. Meanwhile, Mr. Trump donates his salary to good causes. Get your facts straight please. Trump economy continues to dominate and is showing no signs of slowing down.
djhogie and 70 Stang like this.
post #90 of 153 (permalink) Old 10-09-2018, 04:29 PM
Ford Focus

Quote:
he borrowed more many than EVERY SINGLE PRESIDENT COMBINED which indeed helped get things going, somewhat, but then his policies ensured virtually no more growth over the next 6 years.
Which policies were those? And how much support did he receive when the Republicans gained control of congress? Remember, a comment Sen. Mitch McConnelll made in an interview with the National Journal's Major Garrett on Oct. 29, 2010: "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page