2020 Corsair - Page 5 - Ford Inside News Community
 27Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 75 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Ford Focus
 
FloridaMatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Winter Haven, FL
Posts: 118
Re: 2020 Corsair

I don't know why it didn't turn up here, but the Corsair Order Guide can be downloaded at
https://www.blueovalforums.com/forum...r-order-guide/
badhac likes this.
FloridaMatt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 75 (permalink) Old 06-27-2019, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
Ford Focus
 
FloridaMatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Winter Haven, FL
Posts: 118
Re: 2020 Corsair

The Beyond Blue interior is now included in the Build and Price website, although no picture is available. Cost is $500.

Our dealer thinks Corsairs with BB interiors will start being built in October.

Order bank open date for BB seems unknown at this time.

We've handed our dealer a preorder for a Reserve II, Ingot Silver, Beyond Blue, and a preauthorization for a deposit.
spudz64 likes this.
FloridaMatt is offline  
post #43 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-22-2019, 10:04 PM
Ford Focus
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 174
Re: 2020 Corsair

Look at the Corsair configurator again, Lincoln took out interior colors select options and defaults to Sandstone but the Summary and Build defaults to Ebony interior color. LOL!
Harry_Wild is offline  
 
post #44 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-22-2019, 10:07 PM
Ford Focus
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 174
Re: 2020 Corsair

I heard that Lincoln push back the release date from end of September to November for the Corsair and will be in dealerships in March/April 2020. Will it be a 2021?
Harry_Wild is offline  
post #45 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2019, 04:39 AM
Ford Falcon Ute
 
falcon lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,994
Send a message via MSN to falcon lover
Re: 2020 Corsair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Wild View Post
I heard that Lincoln push back the release date from end of September to November for the Corsair and will be in dealerships in March/April 2020. Will it be a 2021?



The Corsair already debuted as a 2020 model. Those March/April models will be 2020 models...

_________________________________________________
falcon lover is offline  
post #46 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2019, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Ford Focus
 
FloridaMatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Winter Haven, FL
Posts: 118
Re: 2020 Corsair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Wild View Post
Look at the Corsair configurator again, Lincoln took out interior colors select options and defaults to Sandstone but the Summary and Build defaults to Ebony interior color. LOL!
Very Weird.

Last week our dealer called to tell us our Corsair (Reserve II, Ingot Silver, Beyond Blue) is "scheduled" although he didn't have a date to go with that...
FloridaMatt is offline  
post #47 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2019, 01:48 PM
Ford Focus
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 174
Smile Re: 2020 Corsair

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMatt View Post
Very Weird.

Last week our dealer called to tell us our Corsair (Reserve II, Ingot Silver, Beyond Blue) is "scheduled" although he didn't have a date to go with that...
Did you get any discount for pre-ordering your Corsair Reserve II? Maybe 5% off?
Harry_Wild is offline  
post #48 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-23-2019, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Ford Focus
 
FloridaMatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Winter Haven, FL
Posts: 118
Re: 2020 Corsair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Wild View Post
Did you get any discount for pre-ordering your Corsair Reserve II? Maybe 5% off?
No discount for pre-ordering. But this will be the third car from the same dealer and salesman. We fully expect we will wind up with a reasonable trade value and a price at x-plan or equivalent.
falcon lover likes this.
FloridaMatt is offline  
post #49 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 07:16 AM
Ford Focus
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 174
Re: 2020 Corsair

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMatt View Post
No discount for pre-ordering. But this will be the third car from the same dealer and salesman. We fully expect we will wind up with a reasonable trade value and a price at x-plan or equivalent.
Nice!👍🙂
Harry_Wild is offline  
post #50 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-24-2019, 11:38 PM
Ford Focus
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 174
Re: 2020 Corsair

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon lover View Post
The Corsair already debuted as a 2020 model. Those March/April models will be 2020 models...
That would be unfortunate for owners of the 2020 model since a new year will be release in the Fall, September/October time frame.😟
Harry_Wild is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome