Ford Inside News Community - View Single Post - Johan De Nysschen out at Cadillac effective immediately
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2018, 08:42 PM
rmc523
Ford Falcon

Re: Johan De Nysschen out at Cadillac effective immediately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assimilator View Post
I would not be surprised if Lincoln's success is such a humiliation that it's causing turmoil over at Caddy. Navigator and Continental have really upstaged them, demonstrating that Lincoln's ridiculed product methodology turned out to be fairly brilliant and effective.

And now we have the XT6/7 showing its face which turns out to be nothing more than a skinned Acadia while Aviator is poised to be a truly world class RWD performance SUV with universally loved design and advanced PHEV technology. GM just doesn't have its stuff together and as much as we malign Ford for appearing to sit on its hands, when it shows up it really does so in a spectacularly big way.

https://www.autoblog.com/2018/04/18/...#slide-7309059

In any case, standing ovation for the Ford and Lincoln team, I would be pretty ticked at GM right now for doing nothing more than catching up to where Ford was instead of seeing where it was going.

Never been more excited by Ford right now.
To be fair, I'll wait to reserve judgment on seeing the full product, but from what I see in these pics, XT6 looks incredibly boring.

Current Vehicles:
2009 Ford Flex Limited w/ AWD
Light Ice Blue/White Suede Roof | Med. Lt. Stone Interior | Vista Roof
2018 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Lightning Blue | Black Top | Black Interior

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome