Banned Members... - Ford Inside News Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 155 (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 12:47 AM Thread Starter
Ford Explorer

Banned Members...

I would like to see Wings and Germeezy's permanent banning lifted. In spite of the back and forth both of them gave life to the forum, life that currently is lacking in their absence. I didn't often agree with Wings but I enjoyed reading his opinions and the debate resulting from them. This place is among the least visited forums I read and this significant reduction in posts is highly unwelcome from my perspective!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 155 (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 01:18 AM
Ford Focus ZX

Re: Banned Members...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
I would like to see Wings and Germeezy's permanent banning lifted. In spite of the back and forth both of them gave life to the forum, life that currently is lacking in their absence. I didn't often agree with Wings but I enjoyed reading his opinions and the debate resulting from them. This place is among the least visited forums I read and this significant reduction in posts is highly unwelcome from my perspective!!
What did they do now?
post #3 of 155 (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 01:21 AM Thread Starter
Ford Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRace View Post
What did they do now?
No idea. I just know that this board was far better with them than without. Moderation has been a bit on the heavy handed side IMO and it would be nice to see this unfortunate decision reversed!

post #4 of 155 (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 01:31 AM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
I agree with SP here, not sure if the permanent banning is the right choice, sure they fight a lot and they have to learn how to debate a bit better but I think that FIN is not the same without them. I often agree with germeezy and sometimes he can post a lot of negativity but he has a good point of view, the same for wings, we can agree in some things, in other not but IMHO their comments and the comments that everybody post here is what makes Ford Inside News the best forum
post #5 of 155 (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 01:39 AM
Ford Focus ZX

But isn't that what forums are about? Everybody is entitled to their opinion, no?
post #6 of 155 (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 01:46 AM
Ford Focus ZX

The same thing can be found at GMI and every other forum on the internet. If everybody had the same opinion, boy would everything be so boring!

Wings and Geerme are those posters that maintain a forum alive and bring discussion to the threads, that's not a bad thing.

That said, trolls are not welcome!! But they are not trolls, they are our friends and we are a family so lift the bannings FIN!
post #7 of 155 (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 01:52 AM
Ford Focus ZX

Haha sorry if I sound a bit strange, but the scotch is kicking good.
post #8 of 155 (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 01:57 AM
News Guru

Quote:
Haha sorry if I sound a bit strange, but the scotch is kicking good.
hahaha it seems that scotch is gooood ahahaha
post #9 of 155 (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 02:02 AM
Ford Focus ZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseodiaga4 View Post
hahaha it seems that scotch is gooood ahahaha
Haha very!
post #10 of 155 (permalink) Old 03-23-2014, 02:12 AM
News Guru

Quote:
Wings and Geerme are those posters that maintain a forum alive and bring discussion to the threads, that's not a bad thing. That said, trolls are not welcome!! But they are not trolls, they are our friends and we are a family so lift the bannings FIN!
agree, that could sound a bit weird but LetsRace is right, in a way, we are like a family and we are like friends.........we can agree, we can disagree but we respect the others, we donīt know each other and we could live thousands of miles away but at the end of all we are here and we share a lot here.

parece que he tomado el mismo scotch que LetsRace jajaja. It seems that I drank the same scotch that LetsRace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
banned, members

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page