Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: N NW of Atlantis (Reno)
from 2018 Honda Accord: press release
Advanced Safety and Driver-Assistive Technology
For 2018, all Accords will feature the full suite of Honda Sensing® safety and driver-assistive technologies as standard equipment. Honda Sensing includes:
• Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™),
• Lane Departure Warning,
• Road Departure Mitigation,
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow and
• new Traffic Sign Recognition.
Additional available driver-assistive technologies include:
· Blind Spot Information,
· front and rear parking sensors,
· Cross Traffic Monitor and
· Driver Awareness Monitor;
and all models feature a:
• Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with dynamic guidelines.
Standard advanced active and passive safety systems include:
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control,
- Anti-lock brakes with Electronic Brake Distribution,
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS),
- advanced front airbags, driver and front-passenger side airbags and
- new driver and front-passenger knee airbags.
The Honda Accord targets top U.S. government (NCAP) and IIHS collision safety ratings...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.