Ford Inside News banner

My new 2018 F-150 STX!

6K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  gjrip 
#1 ·
Hey gang! I may post some more detailed thoughts about the truck, but i just got myself a new F-150. This thing drives like ****en BUTTER. I am so impressed. Android auto on SYNC3 is spectacular. I am one very happy man. Complements my red Mustang well! Got all my bases covered; Mustang, F-150, Escape, '48 F-1.

3 year lease. 2.7Ecoboost is spectacular. 10speed is smooth. I am so so so happy with this truck. Thank you to John Kennedy Ford for being great! Its incredibly obvious why these are so popular.

See less See more
#6 ·
Nice congrats!

Reactions: gjrip
#9 ·
Ha! 100% me. I feel like everywhere I look its black, white, gray, or navy blue pickups. Wanted something a little unique, or as unique you can be with the best selling vehicle in the world lol. Not pictured is the bed liner i added to this truck for which i scheduled an installation this week. So happy, i keep finding excuses to drive.

#11 ·
It's funny you mention that, because I was so upset that they are cancelling the Fusion that I was dead set on getting a Fusion until like last week. Titanium or Sport. It was supposed to be my form of protest on their decision lol. But then I remembered my mountain trips, camping excursions, my frequent trips to home depot, and the fact that I've used my SUV as a truck for the last 3 years, and it just made sense when I saw this beautiful STX package F-150 with imho the best grille and wheels available on the F-150 (except Raptor). It complements my Mustang so well to really tick all the boxes imaginable when I consider them as a duo.

The 2.7EcoBoost has impressed me. I hit 27.3 miles per gallon in 2wd on the highway yesterday, and timed a 5.7 second 0-60 time later that evening. The 10speed is magnificent. I was turning only 1600RPM at 70 miles per hour to cruise on the highway.

#17 ·
Gorgeous!! My one-two punch is the 18 STX and my 05 Mustang GT. Between the two vehicles I feel like I have every single niche of vehicle satisfied. All my needs or potential needs are covered in 2 vehicles, except for overwhelmingly good fuel efficiency/hybrid tech, which I don't particularly care about. Your Mustang is so beautiful though. My favorite color other than the deep reds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.