Ford Inside News Community - View Single Post - Anyone have experience with the C-Max?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Andrew L
Ford Explorer

Send a message via AIM to Andrew L
Re: Anyone have experience with the C-Max?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assimilator View Post
C-Max is effectively out of stock, Ford really needs to remove it from the site.

As for size,

C-Max
174″ L x 72″ W x 64″ H
Cargo volume: 24.5 ft³, 52.6 ft³ with seat area

Malibu Max
188″ L x 70″ W x 58″ H
Cargo volume: 22.8 ft³, 41 ft³ with seat area

C-Max is taller and more cavernous, it's a little more like a Crossover than the longer Maxx wagon. The C-Max actually has more cargo room than the MAXX. So indeed it's bigger overall, just not longer. I don't think people realize just how much bigger vehicles are getting and even a small car today is bigger than a midsize car from a decade ago.

Thanks I'm at a work conference for the week in Orlando so I didnt have time to look up the numbers. I sent them to her tho and shes surprised. She looked at a new one last night but it was cut short cause of a thunderstorm she wants to go back and look again apparently the dealer is discounting it heavily.

Current Car: 2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Reserve Ice Storm 2.0h CVT
Previous Cars
2008 Ford Focus SE Sedan White 2.0L Duratec I4 4 Speed Automatic
2004 Lincoln LS V6 Luxury Cashmere Tri-Coat 3.0L Duratec V6 5 Speed Automatic with SST
1999 Mercury Sable LS Premium Toreador Red Clear Coat Metalic 3.0L Duratec V6 4 Speed Automatic

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome