Ford Inside News Community - View Single Post - 2020 Lincoln Aviator First Drive
View Single Post
post #76 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 06:09 PM
Samesun
Ford Focus ZX

Re: 2020 Lincoln Aviator First Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnFanFl View Post
You'll have some issues with that one as well. First of all, if you want the light high-end interior on the Telli, you're not going to get it. Order/production-stop 'til the end of the year due to supply-issues.

Second, if you actually find a well equipped SX right now, be prepared to pay $5-10K OVER sticker.

And since you mentioned the Telluride:

https://youtu.be/_v_VXcxWgPM?t=280
Actually Iím leaning towards palisade now. Smoke with a pearl interior. I just keep waffling because I like the traditional shifter in the t-ride, but palisade interior. Iím thinking next summer so no rush.

Kia/Hyundai did a brilliant job in the design and engineering of these. They cribbed a lot of features but their blind view cameras that display in the instrument panel, exit assist and seatbelt notification for all positions really stand out for me because of the kids I transport on the regular. Iím impressed with the attention to detail. And the price is incredible compared to the other meh vehicles out there. Both aviator and especially, xt6, are too expensive for what u get imo.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome